Order your new 2923 bronco sport at 2% under invoice! No deposit, no financing stipulations, no games!

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmaneggharbortownshipfordfd.cms.dealer.com
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
We want to make the process as simple as possible. To take advantage of the 2% under factory invoice with no strings attached, no deposit required, no credit app until time of delivery submit your 2023 Order with us Today!!! Simply send the link from ford.com with the build! The turn around time for orders is now improving you are looking at 3-5 months!

Disclaimer:
New orders only does not apply to existing orders
Some equipment packages still are unavailable due to supply issues we will make you aware of any issues with your order before placing!
Great financing options avaliable at time of purchase!
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation (if trading in at time of sale you must come to dealership in person)
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status
any changes to order will result in loss of price protecting, you will pay the 3% below invoice at the time of delivery vs the locked in order price!!!!
Please allow 24-48 hours for response from our team when emailing/calling
Shipping it NOT provided by dealership

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473
State Sales tax (for state vehicle will be registered in)
License Plate Fee and Registration (for state vehicle is registered in)

Chapman Ordering Team
Alicia VanDine Artigas and Lauren Cardamone
[email protected]
609-837-9352
Sponsored

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
We want to make the process as simple as possible. To take advantage of the 2% under factory invoice with no strings attached, no deposit required, no credit app until time of delivery submit your 2023 Order with us Today!!! Simply send the link from ford.com with the build! The turn around time for orders is now improving you are looking at 3-5 months!

Disclaimer:
Some equipment packages still are unavailable due to supply issues we will make you aware of any issues with your order before placing!
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation (if trading in at time of sale you must come to dealership in person)
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status
any changes to order will result in loss of price protecting, you will pay the 3% below invoice at the time of delivery vs the locked in order price!!!!

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473

Chapman Ordering Team
[email protected]
609-837-9352

Disclaimer:
No Deposit required

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473

Chapman Ordering Team
[email protected]
609-837-9352
Think I will wait for the 2924 MY, heard they are bringing back the engine cover.

Last edited:

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Think I will wait for the 2924 MY, heard they are bringing back the engine cover.
Why wait? You might get lucky on the engine cover... I have a unicorn '22 Badlands delivered with an engine cover.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Why wait? You might get lucky on the engine cover... I have a unicorn '22 Badlands delivered with an engine cover.
I live by the old adage” good things come to those who wait” even if it’s 900 years

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I doubt I'll make another 900 years, but thanks for the offer Jersey Ford.
Sponsored