Order today ar 2% Below invoice!! No deposit Required!!

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmaneggharbortownshipfordfd.cms.dealer.com
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
We want to make the process as simple as possible. To take advantage of the 2% under factory invoice with no strings attached, no deposit required, no credit app until time of delivery submit your 2023 Order with us Today!!! Simply send the link from ford.com with the build for a 2022 and we will convert your order to the 2023 model!

Disclaimer:
Some equipment packages still are unavailable due to supply issues we will make you aware of any issues with your order before placing!
Great financing options avaliable at time of purchase!
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation (if trading in at time of sale you must come to dealership in person)
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status
Please allow 24-48 hours for response from our team when emailing/calling
Shipping it NOT provided by dealership

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473
State Sales tax (for state vehicle will be registered in)
License Plate Fee and Registration (for state vehicle is registered in)

Chapman Ordering Team
Alicia VanDine Artigas and Lauren Cardamone
[email protected]
609-837-9352
Sponsored

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
We want to make the process as simple as possible. To take advantage of the 2% under factory invoice with no strings attached, no deposit required, no credit app until time of delivery submit your 2023 Order with us Today!!! Simply send the link from ford.com with the build for a 2022 and we will convert your order to the 2023 model!

Disclaimer:
Some equipment packages still are unavailable due to supply issues we will make you aware of any issues with your order before placing!
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation (if trading in at time of sale you must come to dealership in person)
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473

Chapman Ordering Team
[email protected]
609-837-9352
Without knowing what the options are for 2023? Are you serious?

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
"DUDE" Because it's in a PDF doesn't put it in an order form. Mind your own damn business.
You are really an idiot, eh? Your post said, “Without knowing what the options are for 2023?”

The link I sent has all the options, that you apparently didn’t know about, listed/available for 2023. No where did you say anything about any order form. Know how to type or comprehend and you’ll go places …

whatever, you’ve been blocked for being stupid. Can you comprehend that?

Last edited:

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I have done extensive research. Is there anything besides the memory seat/mirror that I may have missed?

OP
OP
JerseyShoreFord

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmaneggharbortownshipfordfd.cms.dealer.com
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer
Without knowing what the options are for 2023? Are you serious?
We do share the ordering guide upon request which reviews all the changed to the 2023 model line. Customers are more then welcome to wait until Ford.com is live to build the 2023 model but we don't want to hold back customers who are willing to submit orders now so they can get there orders soon.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We do share the ordering guide upon request which reviews all the changed to the 2023 model line. Customers are more then welcome to wait until Ford.com is live to build the 2023 model but we don't want to hold back customers who are willing to submit orders now so they can get there orders soon.
You missed my point. The ordering guide is a guide and not an order form. I'm not willing to place an order on a guide, I want to know exactly what my options are. i.e. I bought a BS without 360+ and regreted it so much I traded it for the first that had it. I won't make that mistake again. When I order I will see and get everything I want.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT

Disclaimer:
No Deposit required

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473

Chapman Ordering Team
[email protected]
609-837-9352
I placed my 2023 BS order with Alicia, without any issues (even though I asked a 100 questions, because Chapman is not local to me) much thanks Alicia :like:

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ExpeditionRoasters.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Bullitt, 1968 Mustang
I placed an order too. Got my order submitted email rom Ford but nothing yet on a schedule.
How is your allocation Alicia at Chapman Ford?
Sponsored