lmmila625

Outer Banks
First Name
Linsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I have a deposit on an OB in Area 51 with copilot and tow. But a dealer near me has a BB + BB in Kodiak with copilot and no tow.. what would you chose? I don’t NEED a tow it is more for the “what if” since I most likely wouldn’t be towing with my bronco since my husbands ranger has a tow package. I like the upgrades of the OB with the leather etc but also having the BB package would be nice since I did want a sunroof. Either way neither are my DREAM bronco but I have come to the conclusion I’m going to have to a wait a few years for that but I do need a car now as I sold my car to carmax last week. So any insight is appreciated as I am at a loss for what to do.
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a bb + bb. I love it, the interior is nice. I’m not a leather person as I live in the desert and don’t like to get my skin seared when I get in the car on a 120 degree day. It’s got tons of technology that still surprises me every day lol. I think you’ll be happy but it also depends on what kinda car you’re coming from.

OP
OP

lmmila625

Outer Banks
First Name
Linsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a bb + bb. I love it, the interior is nice. I’m not a leather person as I live in the desert and don’t like to get my skin seared when I get in the car on a 120 degree day. It’s got tons of technology that still surprises me every day lol. I think you’ll be happy but it also depends on what kinda car you’re coming from.
Oh I’m coming from a 2016 Honda HRV which I did for sure love but I am excited for an upgrade so either way a Bronco is an upgrade hah

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oh I’m coming from a 2016 Honda HRV which I did for sure love but I am excited for an upgrade so either way a Bronco is an upgrade hah
I was fortunate my side door option was everything I had on order minus the cargo system. I chose a bird in the hand instead of waiting on two in the bush...no build started so I think every day I made the right choice. If you aren't picky and just want a fun bronco go for what you can get. If you have options, get what your DREAM setup is, you will appreciate it. I think all trims are capable. The needed comforts are the big differences. Tow doesn't seem to be a major priority.

Reactions: Jrl