Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Helloo: spreading the word about an upcoming open house at an Overland and off-road shop in Portland Connecticut. The owner is a standup guy and does a lot of the local EMS and police vehicles. I wanted to spread the word in case anyone was local and interested in attending.

Ford Bronco Sport Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT img_5198-jpe
Sponsored

OP
OP
Babybronc21

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
I’m not trying to be mean to anyone and what I’m about to say I think you realize as you want to trade your OBX for a Badlands or Heritage Limited, but based on what I see and read about North East, you need the more off-road capable vehicle to hang with these folks.

Of course, I’m in Illinois so $5 and my opinion will get you a hot cocoa in Connecticut.
😂 first, you’re confusing me with someone else - I don’t own an obx I have a first edition and have no intent on trading. Second, we can hang and support my local small business even if my ride won’t be doing rock climbing. They do alot of custom installs. Thanks though. 👍🏻

Last edited:

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Would attend if I was a little closer.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
😂 first, you’re confusing me with someone else - I don’t own an obx I have a first edition and have no intent on trading. Second, we can hang and support my local small business even if my ride won’t be doing rock climbing. They do alot of custom installs. Thanks though. 👍🏻
Yep, I do not know why I had added that here. I was responding to someone that PMed me and it was a multi-tasking fail. My bad!

ajm0903

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Miata
Helloo: spreading the word about an upcoming open house at an Overland and off-road shop in Portland Connecticut. The owner is a standup guy and does a lot of the local EMS and police vehicles. I wanted to spread the word in case anyone was local and interested in attending.

Ford Bronco Sport Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT img_5198-jpe
wish I knew about this
Sponsored