b_wilson271

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange Bronco Sport
Has anyone noticed there is only one Ford blue oval on this vehicle? There are about 20 broncos. Lol. Obviously trying to create a sub-culture. I guess the 100 Bronco dealerships that Ford approved is proof of that. I’m thinking about taking the one that is on it off. ?
Sponsored

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone noticed there is only one Ford blue oval on this vehicle? There are about 20 broncos. Lol. Obviously trying to create a sub-culture. I guess the 100 Bronco dealerships that Ford approved is proof of that. I’m thinking about taking the one that is on it off. ?
It's one too many, in my opinion. The newer Mustangs don't even say Ford anywhere on them outside, and the Raptors and some other F-150s have the bold FORD molded into the grill. The blue oval looks classic on a Fusion, but I think it's out of place here.

The issue with removing it is that the badge is recessed into the hatch bodywork. There is a seller on etsy that makes decals that you can black it out or color match it to your paint. It seems to be a popular mod here.

Ford Bronco Sport Only one FORD emblem !?!? IMG_20210421_105035681_HDR

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Ford does this on it's original body styles. You know it's a ford because of it's unique look. The Ford Flex was the same.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's become part of the big three branding. RAM...is no longer the chrysler/fiat/stelantis...whatever they are today. It's Ram. Bronco appears to be heading in the same direction. I am honestly surprised F-150 is still Ford as it is their chief money maker. Maybe down the road that happens. Much like the 'mustang' mach-E...just call it the Mach-E it has zero resemblance to a Mustang and that 'brand' should stand alone as well. They missed the boat to diversify their holdings but change is always one board meeting away I guess.
The early Broncos typically had one Ford logo and the rest was Bronco badging.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Much to do about nothing, I think. Anyone who's ever watched a YouTube review of the BS is aware it only has one Ford emblem. It's good branding for Ford to include their logo on their best selling models. The Mustang E is still a niche market. If you don't want people to think you're driving a Ford, maybe you should buy a Land Rover. :facepalm:

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Less is more. I prefer this to the cars whose owners have added 20 different badges/banners/stickers all proclaiming the model or make. So tacky.
Sponsored