One more thing to add to the BS missing parts list?

gcbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Believe there is thread that listed the items, but just found my BS (build date 1/22) does not have the funnel for the gas tank (usually placed by spare tire). Not big deal ($7 part), but just curious if this is another part no longer included w later builds?
Sponsored

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Believe there is thread that listed the items, but just found my BS (build date 1/22) does not have the funnel for the gas tank (usually placed by spare tire). Not big deal ($7 part), but just curious if this is another part no longer included w later builds?
Mine was built at just about the same time as yours. Got me curious so I just went out and checked. It's there.

Ford Bronco Sport One more thing to add to the BS missing parts list? 5B06E651-3B3C-42FD-ABB4-8E7919BBE9AA

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Bout the same build date too. Mine was in the spare tire area rolling around. I am missing engine cover and the passenger under dash cover which neither bother me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Mine was built after yours and has it too. By the way, What is the pocket clip for?

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Bout the same build date too. Mine was in the spare tire area rolling around. I am missing engine cover and the passenger under dash cover which neither bother me.
The engine cover isn't technically missing its just not included any more...the under dash cover however...that would both me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Mine was built at just about the same time as yours. Got me curious so I just went out and checked. It's there.

Ford Bronco Sport One more thing to add to the BS missing parts list? 5B06E651-3B3C-42FD-ABB4-8E7919BBE9AA
Anybody have a map that shows what is sopped to go where in the molded foam inserts? They don’t seem to be just random.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
It might be there. A lot of that stuff gets thrown in, not always in the foam holder, or it gets jumbled. Check in the space in front of the molded foam under the bar of the seat frame, or under the spare tire. Maybe somewhere else.

Mine was built after yours and has it too. By the way, What is the pocket clip for?
To hold it in place during use.

Anybody have a map that shows what is sopped to go where in the molded foam inserts? They don’t seem to be just random.
Well, I know a lug socket fits in the deep hole. There's a bunch of uses but I don't think there is a Ford branded map of what belongs there. I saw someone fit a tire inflator perfectly into the upper right corner. The long part on the left is probably for a breaker bar. I've seen the funnel both where it is in the pic and wedged in the space to the right with the double cutout and thin area.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Well my build date of 8/21 and I have it.

OP
OP
gcbroncosport

gcbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks folks! No funnel in glove box or spare tire area... Will check behind back seat in case fell in there. BS PDI overall good except for the ding they missed and the 42 psi tires! Sighhh.

Funnel $9 from Amazon but will see if dealer will provide one.

As for engine cover for 1.5ltr, Ford fabricated a plastic bracket to hold 2 hoses that gets in the way of the cover - tells me cover quite a purposeful (cost cutting?) omission.

Dan Mc

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 legacy gt, 97 tacoma
1/21 build and mine had one with spare tire and one with the floor mats ( I ended up with both rubber and carpet mats)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Add missing gasoline to the list. I bought mine close to a year ago, and when I pulled off the lot I noticed Ford shorted me close to half a tank of gas. I'm not sure where they put it, but by today's prices that's close to $50 in missing gas. I checked the glove box, back seats, in the small back seat vault...nowhere. The tech said maybe it evaporated...I'm at a loss...(sarcasm if you missed it). Honestly the stuff you all complain about, I'd hate to be a car dealer.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Add missing gasoline to the list. I bought mine close to a year ago, and when I pulled off the lot I noticed Ford shorted me close to half a tank of gas. I'm not sure where they put it, but by today's prices that's close to $50 in missing gas. I checked the glove box, back seats, in the small back seat vault...nowhere. The tech said maybe it evaporated...I'm at a loss...(sarcasm if you missed it). Honestly the stuff you all complain about, I'd hate to be a car dealer.
I’m pretty sure that gasoline is not on the specification list. If you got 1/2 a tank, you should count yourself lucky. Given how dealers are struggling because Ford (and other brands) can’t supply them with cars, I’m surprised they gave you that much fuel.

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Mine was supposed to come with a full-size spare but came with absolutely no spare at all. They threw in a donut, but I took it out to put in a subwoofer anyway.

I'm missing my funnel and engine cover as well, but I don't really care about that all too much.
Sponsored