RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
*Love the quality and extremely reasonable price of these OMAC CROSSBARS ... thanks to all who recommended them!
Ford Bronco Sport Omac crossbars installed today! Screenshot_20230218-182012_Gallery
Ford Bronco Sport Omac crossbars installed today! Screenshot_20230218-173328_Gallery
Ford Bronco Sport Omac crossbars installed today! Screenshot_20230218-173158_Gallery
Ford Bronco Sport Omac crossbars installed today! Screenshot_20230218-173115_Gallery
*Next week ... OEM hood protector & fender flares and finally my RC Nudge Bar w/lights!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
:like: Sorry I see it on there now oh my :sunglasses:
I think because mine is a base model and the actual way the windows came with pretty much no tint ... it looks a little lighter on the front 2 windows but that's as dark as my window guy would tint it in San Antonio ... and, this 65 yo can at least see out his driver's window at night 😉

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
I think because mine is a base model and the actual way the windows came with pretty much no tint ... it looks a little lighter on the front 2 windows but that's as dark as my window guy would tint it in San Antonio ... and, this 65 yo can at least see out his driver's window at night 😉
:giggle: That's funny :crackup: I was going to say it's me cause this 54 year old needs to wear her glasses more :giggle: You are right :) The fronts did looked a little lighter at first until I went back and looked at the pictures again :clap:

Djames

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I installed these also. I find they move side to side. I am wondering how much to torque the mount bolts down. I am afraid to over tighten. I would love to get your input
Sponsored