Oh wise car gurus....is there a snowballs chance I'll get my order by March?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Telework ends in March as we're moving to a new building, one that isn't collapsing...like the old one. I ordered the BS Badlands on Monday and I'm hoping it'll get here before that begins as I'm relying on it for my commute and I don't have a backup car.

So whats the likelihood it gets here in time?
Sponsored

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
It depends on how many weeks they spend building the Bronco Sport in February. They're only building it the week of 1/24 for the entire month of January.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It might be close. It could also depend if you ordered the premium package or the 360+ package. I ordered at the end of October with neither of those and have a 1/24/22 build date. Time will tell if that really happens but that is the plan is as of now.

OP
OP
AmazingSieve

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
It might be close. It could also depend if you ordered the premium package or the 360+ package. I ordered at the end of October with neither of those and have a 1/24/22 build date. Time will tell if that really happens but that is the plan is as of now.
Ok good to know. I did get the premium package but not the 360. Hopefully California bureaucracy does what it does and things get delayed a bit in terms of securing an office.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Telework ends in March as we're moving to a new building, one that isn't collapsing...like the old one. I ordered the BS Badlands on Monday and I'm hoping it'll get here before that begins as I'm relying on it for my commute and I don't have a backup car.

So whats the likelihood it gets here in time?
Give it a shake…..???

Ford Bronco Sport Oh wise car gurus....is there a snowballs chance I'll get my order by March? 9F9EBB8A-43D3-4A9B-97C1-34B80CF8DDE7
Sponsored