Blucifer

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Haven't seen a thread for Atlas Blue, so I thought I'd kick it off. Got a nice pic of Blucifer in the mountains before the snow came. More to come once it clears up.
I love the color! Initially wanted Velocity Blue, but that was not an option. Ordered Atlas sight unseen and hoped for the best. Not disappointed in the slightest. The metal flake is incredible!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread BluciferMountains
Sponsored

Last edited:

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I am the same. I wanted a "fun" color for my midlife crisis car. Every other car i have had was white or gold. Velicity caught my eye, but I had to order atlas sight unseen. My dealer first wrote alto on my order, as it was the "fancier" color blue. But I wanted a bright blue over a dark blue. He also sent me pictures of it in other cars on the lot, but it was still hard to picture on the broncita body. I am extremely happy with it. My husband was worried I was getting a gumball color, so he was happily surprised. I'm getting tons of compliments. I am having to prepare myself for washing it more as it will show dirt easier than my white and gold cars did.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20230201_173006

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20230125_103353

OP
OP
Blucifer

Blucifer

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
I am the same. I wanted a "fun" color for my midlife crisis car. Every other car i have had was white or gold. Velicity caught my eye, but I had to order atlas sight unseen. My dealer first wrote alto on my order, as it was the "fancier" color blue. But I wanted a bright blue over a dark blue. He also sent me pictures of it in other cars on the lot, but it was still hard to picture on the broncita body. I am extremely happy with it. My husband was worried I was getting a gumball color, so he was happily surprised. I'm getting tons of compliments. I am having to prepare myself for washing it more as it will show dirt easier than my white and gold cars did.

My dealer did the same thing...tried to order Alto Blue. This was just before the banks opened and they were trying to convince me Velocity was still available.
Congrats!

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
if red not offered, this would be my second choice....

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Looks really nice I have just placed my order 15/04/23. Was going with Eruption Green, but thought i would tire of that color so I picked the Atlas Blue.

Last edited:

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Haven't seen a thread for Atlas Blue, so I thought I'd kick it off. Got a nice pic of Blucifer in the mountains before the snow came. More to come once it clears up.
I love the color! Initially wanted Velocity Blue, but that was not an option. Ordered Atlas sight unseen and hoped for the best. Not disappointed in the slightest. The metal flake is incredible!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread BluciferMountains
Looks great.
I ordered the same color but with the Grey roof, same tires and rims. BL's of course, couldn't get my head around a three cyl!

Last edited:

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I've had Bluebron for about 2 weeks now and I love every second driving it!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Bluebron
I like this picture with the lights on! One of my favorite things about thex looks of the broncos, those branding iron lights!

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Picked up a 23 OuterBanks on Good Friday, I traded in my Shadow Black 21
this Blue is Amazing.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 38004E64-476E-4E22-A1D5-158DF80419C0
Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 83136CC7-7592-47E2-906C-51CF004A9D1D
Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread CC176CD3-5BE3-49B5-8E30-4439AAFAD67B
Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread A8AA55F2-5550-40A3-ADAB-C5F4135D1A4E
Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread C236A831-BCAA-41A1-8FA1-2762CAFCD879
Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread D35F133F-A326-4631-B6B8-2513E99F547B

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL

Grey roof? Do you have a different picture so as to show it better?

Thank you

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Looks really nice I have just placed my order 15/04/23. Was going with Eruption Green, but thought i would tire of that color so I picked the Atlas Blue.
I thought about the green too. Then I saw a Mustang and a full size on the lot. I love green, but I would grow tired of it. My order went to Ford on 5-13-23.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here’s mine. Atlas Blue with the carbonized gray roof. Not the best shot. I’ll get more soon.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0112

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0139

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Here’s mine. Atlas Blue with the carbonized gray roof. Not the best shot. I’ll get more soon.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0112

Ford Bronco Sport Official ATLAS BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0139
I like the Bronco lettering color. Matches the Badlands side badges.
Sponsored