Off Road, interest check in

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Anyone here actually interested in taking their BS Off Road? If so, please check in here.

I've been to many places in Va. and don't mind leading or joining others. For the more hard core, I'd like to get to Wolf Den Run State Park, in western Md. and AOAA in Pa.
Sponsored

Tomp611

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Interested! I have a stock big bend and live in Maryland - Baltimore area.

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
BlueBaru:

Glad you started the thread, but I'm in Texas...

Anyone in the DFW area, we could try to do something...

RR

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS'ers:

I don't want to hijack BlueBaru's thread, thinking we may nee dto break this into a seperate thread on Regions?

Thoughts/Suggestions...

Also, I know the Badlands owners can participate in the Bronco Rodaeo, but what about just an annual event? Jeep has these and I never attended, but it sounds like fun. Does Ford have anything like that?

RR

OP
OP
Bluebaru

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
BS'ers:

I don't want to hijack BlueBaru's thread, thinking we may nee dto break this into a seperate thread on Regions?

Thoughts/Suggestions...

Also, I know the Badlands owners can participate in the Bronco Rodaeo, but what about just an annual event? Jeep has these and I never attended, but it sounds like fun. Does Ford have anything like that?

RR
I posted this in the in the Mid-Atlantic regional section for just that reason. I had previously posted some things in the Off-Roading / Overlanding Forum and gone so far a messaging a few people that expressed an interest, in going off road, elsewhere on the Forum, about possible places to go or getting together.

I'll point out the The Off-Roadeo, is now open to all Bronco Sport owners and you can now go more than once. For those of us on the East coast or even the upper mid-west I suggested in a survey that they open another location somewhere between Texas and New Hampshire, suggesting western N.C. WV, Ohio and Eastern Kentucky, as good possibilities.

As for events and some information there is also the Bronco Nation web site, though dominated by the Big Bronco people, they do have a BS Sub forum and it appears any events are open to all Broncos. You might want to be careful taking your BS to one of their off road events unless it's at an Off Road Park that has Green Trails and even then you'd be wise to have a lift and good A/T tires that were at least a 235/65/17 i.e. >/=, a 29" diameter tire. https://thebronconation.com/

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bluebaru:

Thanks for the information, wasn't even aware I was in the mid-Atlantic section, appreciate the heads up.

Really appreciate the information as well.

Happy Trails...

RR

basser5150

Badlands
First Name
Basser5150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
BS'ers:

Thoughts/Suggestions...

RR
I would be happy to move to the Texas forum if you like.
Sponsored