73bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport
Where can the OEM muffler be purchased without going to Ford?
Sponsored

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Where can the OEM muffler be purchased without going to Ford?
I have one, I installed a custom exhaust on mine so the OEM is collecting dust at the moment. It has approx. 500 miles on it. Not sure you are looking to buy used but I'll take an offer if interested. I'm in Florida so shipping will add to the cost. If interested let me know.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I have one, I installed a custom exhaust on mine so the OEM is collecting dust at the moment. It has approx. 500 miles on it. Not sure you are looking to buy used but I'll take an offer if interested. I'm in Florida so shipping will add to the cost. If interested let me know.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Which exhaust system did you get? Are you happy with it? I'm thinking about the MBRP resonator back system for my OBX.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Which exhaust system did you get? Are you happy with it? I'm thinking about the MBRP resonator back system for my OBX.
I made my own, love it. Sets it apart from the rest. Did some other mods as well. I wrote up a detailed post on it several months ago. I think you can find it by clicking on my name.

OP
OP

73bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport
250 muffler and shipping

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
250 muffler and shipping
Good morning, that is a decent offer, accepted. I am flying out later today for vacation so unfortunately I won't be able to pack and ship till I return which won't be until 13 Jan. Possibly on the 14th I'll be able to do it. If you find something before then I understand.

OP
OP

73bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport
Good morning, that is a decent offer, accepted. I am flying out later today for vacation so unfortunately I won't be able to pack and ship till I return which won't be until 13 Jan. Possibly on the 14th I'll be able to do it. If you find something before then I understand.
I am vacationing in FL starting. Flying not driving. Back on the 8th. Let’s talk then. Thank you.