Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had a 2015 4banger base mustang I traded for my BS. I noticed the sound in the BS too… but it is the same weird noise my mustang’s 4 made.

never had an issue. So I am not too worried. I could be wrong tho.
Sponsored

Deleted member 6961

Has anyone had a resolution to this sound? My 2022 with less than 500 miles makes odd clicking and crunching metal sounds when driving in the 20-30mph range. What a nightmare for a new car owner to deal with…

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Daughter

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Has anyone had a resolution to this sound? My 2022 with less than 500 miles makes odd clicking, metic sounds when driving in the 20-30mph range. What a nightmare for a new car owner to deal with…
Yes. My dealer finally received the new shift cable and installed it and it has complete resolved the issue. It only took about 7pm the for them to get the part which is frustrating but it is fixed on my Badlands which I have now named Betty Bronco in a tribute to Betty White.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Has anyone had a resolution to this sound? My 2022 with less than 500 miles makes odd clicking, metic sounds when driving in the 20-30mph range. What a nightmare for a new car owner to deal with…
Hello, Eric!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this noise concern. Thanks!

Deleted member 6961

From other threads, there should be a few 2022s on the road next week. Will be interesting to see what kind of noises ( if any) they report in the coming weeks.
My 2022 makes all the same sounds.
Sponsored