• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia OB OEM Wheels/tires

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have my original OB 18” wheels and Tires (Michelin’s) up for sale if anyone is interested... they have 8 miles on them! They were taken off by the dealer who put custom rims and tires on when I bought it.
Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires F98021C5-55EB-4716-94FF-2231D4FED895
Sponsored

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have my original OB 18” wheels and Tires (Michelin’s) up for sale if anyone is interested... they have 8 miles on them! They were taken off by the dealer who put custom rims and tires on when I bought it.
Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires F98021C5-55EB-4716-94FF-2231D4FED895
Ditto. ✌? I’m also in GA—the north metro/Appalachian foothills general area w/the exact same brand new setup for sale, possible trade for parts, OBO, etc. Bought from Wade Ford Oct. ‘21. Cheers from lil bitty ol’ Jasper!

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires DD31EF5C-EC55-4EA3-9DD3-FE4E11A95021

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 0EC3CF86-B4D0-4573-B31F-375D6464B671

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 830D9807-A1C4-44CA-8106-B8614671A8E6

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 0154D6EC-AD3D-499A-80C4-62DE4827156D

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Ditto. ✌? I’m also in GA—the north metro/Appalachian foothills general area w/the exact same brand new setup for sale, possible trade for parts, OBO, etc. Bought from Wade Ford Oct. ‘21. Cheers from lil bitty ol’ Jasper!

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires DD31EF5C-EC55-4EA3-9DD3-FE4E11A95021

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 0EC3CF86-B4D0-4573-B31F-375D6464B671

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 830D9807-A1C4-44CA-8106-B8614671A8E6

Ford Bronco Sport OB OEM Wheels/tires 0154D6EC-AD3D-499A-80C4-62DE4827156D
Dude, don't threadjack his FS post with one you're selling. Make a new thread.

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Dude, don't threadjack his FS post with one you're selling. Make a new thread.
I wasn’t even aware “threadjack” was a word, & I definitely wasn’t trying to cause anyone harm or steal away any potential customers or anything—his post was from back in May & I hoped he’d found a good home for them by now. Anyways, terribly sorry to have offended.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I wasn’t even aware “threadjack” was a word, & I definitely wasn’t trying to cause anyone harm or steal away any potential customers or anything—his post was from back in May & I hoped he’d found a good home for them by now. Anyways, terribly sorry to have offended.
Not offended one bit but "threadjacking" minimizes the chances his, and yours for that manner, will sell.

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello! How much is the lowest you will take?
Sorry, I just saw this but I’d take $1000 if you’re local & wouldn’t need them shipped. They’re all mounted & balanced & came straight off the vehicle at time of delivery & I’ll throw in the spare, too!

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Alas, I’m also not the Bronco Sport Forum(s) police or resident troll—fresh from leaving negative comments by bashing how I don’t care for some guy’s new hood scoop, neither.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Alas, I’m also not the Bronco Sport Forum(s) police or resident troll—fresh from leaving negative comments by bashing how I don’t care for some guy’s new hood scoop, neither.
BTW: it's EITHER, not NEITHER.

I'm sure I didn't bash him. If I did a mod you don't care for and you let me know I would expect others (YOU) wouldn't cry about it. Nor would I.

Last edited:

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
BTW: it's EITHER, not NEITHER.

I'm sure I didn't bash him. If I did a mod you don't care for and you let me know I would expect others (YOU) wouldn't cry about it. Nor would I.
Get a life, douche.

wsclrk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wow, you quoted and thumbed up your own post and you call me a twat. lolTalk about trying to acknowledge your own lowly existence ...
This is coming from a guy w/a last name like Peña, trying to give me grammar lessons in English. Por qué??