Meister61

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Denali Hd, 2005 Jeep Rubicon,1946 Jeep Willys
I ordered a BS Badlands from a dealer in Saskatoon on Sept 16th. Since then I haven’t heard anything so I stopped in at the dealership this afternoon and talked to one of the salesman. He looked up the order and they have assigned a VIN and show a build date of Jan 2nd. Are Canadian customers not getting email notifications from Ford? The salesman said he had never heard of them except for his Lightning customers. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

bscheife

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Based on what I've seen on these forums and my own experience (ordered '23 BS BL in Oct; in Vancouver), it doesn't sound like we get the e-mail updates here in Canada.

My dealer was good enough to call me when they received the VIN. Once it goes into production, I believe it'll also show here: https://ordertrack.app

OP
OP

Meister61

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, now that I have the VIN it does show up as Order Confirmed. The printout I got from the dealer yesterday shows the estimated Build date. I won’t be upset if they don’t start it on Jan 2nd as some of the workers might have celabrated a little hard for New Years . LOL

OP
OP

Meister61

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update my Bronco Sport Badlands went into production today Jan 4th. True to their word with a build week of 02/Jan.
Sponsored