No letters on trunk deck lid

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Checked the forum and didn't quite find what I was looking for so here goes :)

Has anyone here removed the Bronco Sport letters from the back of their sport? I find them a bit silly and garish to be honest. I came to the sport not from a love of Broncos or American vehicles at all - this is my first American car (and third Mexican one hehe). It reminds me of a land rover and that is what sold me initially.

Anyhow, I understand how to remove them, but was wondering if anyone has any decent pictures of the back of a sport without any lettering but for the Ford badge?
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Agreed OP. I haven't pulled them off yet but would also like to see a pic sans lettering.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Has anyone here removed the Bronco Sport letters from the back of their sport? I find them a bit silly and garish to be honest. I came to the sport not from a love of Broncos or American vehicles at all - this is my first American car (and third Mexican one hehe). It reminds me of a land rover and that is what sold me initially.

Anyhow, I understand how to remove them, but was wondering if anyone has any decent pictures of the back of a sport without any lettering but for the Ford badge?
There is some older post with a few people removing the badges; heat gun and fishing line. Gives a clean look.
The Ford emblem has 2 holes if removed so most people replace with black one off etsy or paint them

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I like them personally, I just hated the all white. Looks empty with nothing. I like what I did with mine. Actually like it more than the ones I've seen solid black.
Ford Bronco Sport No letters on trunk deck lid 20210530_134443
I agree dude, looks awesome.

stoopidrookie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It’s not the end of the world if you screw up. You can order white or black letters from Ford.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Rear hatch thread again it's all good, no way you can see every thread. I just remember personally being in this one
Here is the "sport" removed. A lot of people have used plasti-dip or vinyl overlay
Ford Bronco Sport No letters on trunk deck lid IMG_20210618_090207

I went patriotic overlay and cut my own template

Last edited:

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport

Here you go. I haven't removed my letters, I just photoshopped them out so you can see if you like the look..

Ford Bronco Sport No letters on trunk deck lid 2A

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Here you go. I haven't removed my letters, I just photoshopped them out so you can see if you like the look..

I'm good with that look. loose the dealer logo and add a smoke license plate cover :cool:

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

That back glass is different. Has the red outline. I haven't seen that in a while. Mine is all black. Regional requirement?

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
That back glass is different. Has the red outline. I haven't seen that in a while. Mine is all black. Regional requirement?
Interesting, you're the second person that commented on that. I thought It was just the angle of the light that seem to have cause the heating elements to shine through the tint. But as I looked at other pics of my rear window, the heating elements are quite visible, regardless of angles. Didn't occur to me to cross check because it doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Maybe it is a base model and the glass has no tinting? Just a guess.