Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
check out rough country’s instagram post. lighting / bar
Ford Bronco Sport News on suspension kits ?? Or bumpers ? DFD18938-DCD9-44F1-8FE9-EE828E5FE394
I would like a guard like the one on the front bumper but am concerned with it affecting the radar for the adaptive cruise control.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Is it just me or is that Carbonized Gray? The cactus gray in real life is more... green.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
4WP lift kit is now online

Im interested to know when that nudge bar will be available from the Trail Rig Concept
Not seeing the Bronco Sport on there yet. You found it on there for sure?

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
When is Rigid going to quit teasing these products and give us an order date?

I wanted their ditch light mounts to use as an antenna mount - and I would LOVE that bull bar.

BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
Any news on suspension kits ?? Or bumpers ?
Yes!
I met with the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA today. My build date isn't until March 22nd, sadly. However, he informed me there were a ton more dealer options coming, including a 2 inch lift installed with larger tires on the factory wheels. He stated the dealer optioned lift will be covered under the factory warranty. So it's looking like the lift might be on a dealership by dealership basis. I forgot to ask him the upgraded tire size or brand.

Last edited:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Yes!
I met with the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA today. My build date isn't until March 22nd, sadly. However, he informed me there were a ton more dealer options coming, including a 2 inch lift installed with larger tires on the factory wheels. He stated the dealer optioned lift will be covered under the factory warranty. So it's looking like the lift might be on a dealship by dealership basis. I forgot to ask him the upgraded tire size or brand.
My parts guy said something similar, that there are parts in the warehouses but cannot be released until Ford approves them and they are just being slow. He also said that Ford had kept the information about the Sport pretty tightly controlled so a lot of options are only now getting started (they had the measurement day in December I think). He said to be patient, that a lot of things will be coming out over the course of the year.

And said that dealers are eager for them as well cuz the aftermarket options are a huge revenue stream for them! I think that was part of the value proposition that Ford pitched to them.

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Yes!
I met with the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA today. My build date isn't until March 22nd, sadly. However, he informed me there were a ton more dealer options coming, including a 2 inch lift installed with larger tires on the factory wheels. He stated the dealer optioned lift will be covered under the factory warranty. So it's looking like the lift might be on a dealship by dealership basis. I forgot to ask him the upgraded tire size or brand.
A lift on the BL?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yes please, I'll take it!
Sponsored