News on suspension kits ?? Or bumpers ?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Wonder how the nudge bar would look with the integrated bar light instead of the pods?
Sponsored

Scott@907

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes!
I met with the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA today. My build date isn't until March 22nd, sadly. However, he informed me there were a ton more dealer options coming, including a 2 inch lift installed with larger tires on the factory wheels. He stated the dealer optioned lift will be covered under the factory warranty. So it's looking like the lift might be on a dealship by dealership basis. I forgot to ask him the upgraded tire size or brand.
2in lift is intriguing! ??

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
My parts guy said something similar, that there are parts in the warehouses but cannot be released until Ford approves them and they are just being slow. He also said that Ford had kept the information about the Sport pretty tightly controlled so a lot of options are only now getting started (they had the measurement day in December I think). He said to be patient, that a lot of things will be coming out over the course of the year.

And said that dealers are eager for them as well cuz the aftermarket options are a huge revenue stream for them! I think that was part of the value proposition that Ford pitched to them.
Can you get the part number of that lift kit. My dealers parts guy can’t find such a thing in the system. Is it exclusive to the badlands?
Sponsored