RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I should’ve done this instead of the HRG lift, but was backordered then. I have so much front rake it makes it look like just the rears lifted. No one wants rake in a lift. Was told it levels it out which it doesn’t like the FRL setup. Lift looks good on there.

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had to wait about a month but I believe it was worth it, they are pricier than most lift-kit out there as well

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m taking the Avatar out this weekend for some proper off-roading I’ll give update of how the lift-kit worked out. I’ll try to get some good videos.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I put on the Woolworth motor sport out of Las Vegas 1 3/4 lift gave me two full extra inches ground clearance
Wow that is amazing.How long have you had it , and any noticeable ride changes.?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Originally the HRG seemed to be the best one @$429 for 1.5'' lift. After seeing this post I went back to the HRG website and now I see another lift for $849 and 2.5" lift. This would put the FRL inbetween the 2 HRG lifts @$585 and 1.75" lift. Why is FRL better when HRG seemed to be the best one out there based on posts and comments? Are the larger lifts mabe getting to aggressive for the vehicle platform? Also the H&R springs although I do not see a badlands option might be a safer option with similar lift. Correct me me if I am wrong but the one FORD seems to reccomend or sell is the worse one from Rough Country? I am so confused. :inspect:🤪 Maybe I need Calgon to take me away. Thats it maybe just slam the badlands to the ground and tear off everything on a low curb LMAO.

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Originally the HRG seemed to be the best one @$429 for 1.5'' lift. After seeing this post I went back to the HRG website and now I see another lift for $849 and 2.5" lift. This would put the FRL inbetween the 2 HRG lifts @$585 and 1.75" lift. Why is FRL better when HRG seemed to be the best one out there based on posts and comments? Are the larger lifts mabe getting to aggressive for the vehicle platform? Also the H&R springs although I do not see a badlands option might be a safer option with similar lift. Correct me me if I am wrong but the one FORD seems to reccomend or sell is the worse one from Rough Country? I am so confused. :inspect:🤪 Maybe I need Calgon to take me away. Thats it maybe just slam the badlands to the ground and tear off everything on a low curb LMAO.
I believe that HRG and FRL are good products the difference why I chose FRL is just a bit taller lift. I think both are well made. I don’t believe that RC I would use first they say it’s not recommended for off road🤔 and won’t fit badlands or first edition.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Nice ride, I'm following this! After scraping rocks in Moab, that extra clearance would be a nice upgrade.

Ford Bronco Sport New Woolworth lift kit installed on Bronco Sport Badlands (photos & video) PXL_20221022_171327761
The problem in Moab is there are always bigger rocks than your lift! The low hanging front bumper will get it every time. Especially right in front of your tires.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ford Bronco Sport New Woolworth lift kit installed on Bronco Sport Badlands (photos & video) 89EFB6FC-3ABF-4C32-8C61-65E0BA7A5AB2
Ford Bronco Sport New Woolworth lift kit installed on Bronco Sport Badlands (photos & video) B9C8E501-FB03-4F6E-98F6-5B21FE999AE7
Ford Bronco Sport New Woolworth lift kit installed on Bronco Sport Badlands (photos & video) 4EEF8B7E-07AA-4961-8BE0-DCF6DF5C9A4E

What is your clearance at the lowest point underneath? The actual clearance to the lowest component. Usually the differential housing.
Sponsored

Last edited: