New Wheels - Should I swap for original TPMS or buy new ones?

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Hi,

I’m pretty new to car modding so here to ask questions before i mount some new wheels. I’m getting wheels delivered pretty soon and wanting to mount them asap. I have the Badlands with standard wheels and pirelli tires.

Although i’d rather get a new wheel/tire set, I won’t be getting new tires because of my budget (also i will not have to pay for the wheels themselves). I’ll be looking to sell old wheels after i mount the new ones.

When getting the new wheels mounted, should i use the tpms sensors from the oem wheels or get new tpms sensors for my new wheels?

Also want to keep in mind that i’d probably just want to sell the oem wheels afterwards. Is it essential to leave the oem tpms sensors on the oem wheels if i want to sell them? If there any tips on the best way to get those sold i’d appreciate that as well.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Your wheel sensors are programed to your cars computer. they can be remounted In after market wheels I am sure. Ask your local dealer.

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi,

I’m pretty new to car modding so here to ask questions before i mount some new wheels. I’m getting wheels delivered pretty soon and wanting to mount them asap. I have the Badlands with standard wheels and pirelli tires.

Although i’d rather get a new wheel/tire set, I won’t be getting new tires because of my budget (also i will not have to pay for the wheels themselves). I’ll be looking to sell old wheels after i mount the new ones.

When getting the new wheels mounted, should i use the tpms sensors from the oem wheels or get new tpms sensors for my new wheels?

Also want to keep in mind that i’d probably just want to sell the oem wheels afterwards. Is it essential to leave the oem tpms sensors on the oem wheels if i want to sell them? If there any tips on the best way to get those sold i’d appreciate that as well.
What wheels did you get? I've been looking at the options.