First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Thanks. I was pleased to stumble-up on this one; not only with the exact trim, options and color I wanted, but a one-owner that was originally bought, and serviced exclusively, at the dealership where I got it. 16,500 miles and only a couple of minor paint chips (that you have to really look close to noitce) distinguish it from "new" appearance. Tires are actually at 7/32nds... typically where I'd replace ATs, but I'm going to live with them for the time being.

Conventional wisdom says to avoid the first year of production, and it would seem these being plandemic-era would make the '21s even more susceptible to issues, but it does seem the 2.0-equipped BS are an exception (although I learned the morning after I bought it that mine does have the brake moan issue).

I hadn't noticed since I wasn't looking for it, but in doing a quick search, I didn't find CP 360 Assist + on any in-stock MY besides '21. Curiously, if you build a new one on Ford's website, it shows an option of ...Assist ++, and allows you to select it, although I can't tell from the description what the 2nd "+" is for.
I got 10k miles on mine hasn't had any issues yet. I did replace Park Release Cable myself due to faint noise on left side of dash and it made noise go away. Ford revised that cable twice in '22. Mine like silent now. But yeah love mine so far and it look-a-like to yours.
Sponsored

OP
OP
incogneato

incogneato

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Congrats thats a score. Look-a-like to mine.
Thanks. I just read the timeliness on yours... almost feel guilty for stumbling up on mine. I don't know the build history, but the door label shows 1/21, and it sold new 3/6/21, but that doesn't mean it wasn't ordered months earlier.

Twin Broncos born a few months apart...😎

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I just read the timeliness on yours... almost feel guilty for stumbling up on mine. I don't know the build history, but the door label shows 1/21, and it sold new 3/6/21, but that doesn't mean it wasn't ordered months earlier.

Twin Broncos born a few months apart...😎
The crazy insane wide spread supply chain excessive delays did not start until after yours was built. I knew I wanted a Badlands Sport as soon as Ford announced they were coming. But I purposely waited to let the assembly line run a bit before I ordered. Then mine got hung up. Was it worth all the grief to get it? Yep.

I would say you are really lucky to snag yours. High option Badlands sports are NOT easy to find and demand is still very high on them.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Here is a pic of mine

Ford Bronco Sport New to me '21 Bronco Sport Badlands Bronco at home 1

OP
OP
incogneato

incogneato

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The crazy insane wide spread supply chain excessive delays did not start until after yours was built. I knew I wanted a Badlands Sport as soon as Ford announced they were coming. But I purposely waited to let the assembly line run a bit before I ordered. Then mine got hung up. Was it worth all the grief to get
Here is a pic of mine

Ford Bronco Sport New to me '21 Bronco Sport Badlands Bronco at home 1
Quite lovely! 👊

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Congrats and welcome, I lived in middle TN for 14 years. I bought my BS 10 Days ago so I am pretty new myself. So far a great forum to hang out in!

OP
OP
incogneato

incogneato

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats and welcome, I lived in middle TN for 14 years. I bought my BS 10 Days ago so I am pretty new myself. So far a great forum to hang out in!
Thanks, and congrats on yours, as well.

Too bad you dont still live here; We could introduce the li'l Broncs to the Dirt Devil.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Sharp looking ride! There are basically no used BS's in our area, but tons of new 22's and 23's. Bonus for you!
I have a 22 Badlands loaded, moonroof, tires, lux, all windows tinted, under carriage protection coating, 3000 miles for sale. My Bronco is in production so I'm selling it

OP
OP
incogneato

incogneato

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 22 Badlands loaded, moonroof, tires, lux, all windows tinted, under carriage protection coating, 3000 miles for sale. My Bronco is in production so I'm selling it
Congrats on the big Pony 👏

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport New to me '21 Bronco Sport Badlands 20230312_135019

Greetings, fellow Broconians (Sportonians, BSers, etc.).

Funny how things work out... a week ago, I wasn't looking beyond 4WD body-on-frame pickups w/rear lockers, but I wasn't thrilled with the current pickin's within my budget (or in some cases, the dealers who had them). After expanding my options, the Baby Bronc's appeared on radar.
Hi...we have a new to us '21 BS BB, Area 51, almost a month now. Our 2014 Explorer was in for yet another repair, this time the torque converter. My husband and I agreed enough is enough after multiple $1000 repairs the last 3 years.
Asked the sales manager, who we have worked with for a long time, what he had used on the lot...no more Explorers for us. He brought out the Bronco Sport, just traded in, not even in their system...it came home with us a few hours later.
We love it so far. Just had the recall service performed, have an appointment to have it ceramic coated...
Hope you enjoy your unexpected BS too!

OP
OP
incogneato

incogneato

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi...we have a new to us '21 BS BB, Area 51, almost a month now. Our 2014 Explorer was in for yet another repair, this time the torque converter. My husband and I agreed enough is enough after multiple $1000 repairs the last 3 years.
Asked the sales manager, who we have worked with for a long time, what he had used on the lot...no more Explorers for us. He brought out the Bronco Sport, just traded in, not even in their system...it came home with us a few hours later.
We love it so far. Just had the recall service performed, have an appointment to have it ceramic coated...
Hope you enjoy your unexpected BS too!
Thanks, and congrats on your find, as well. 👍