First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
I am not 100% done with this yet but am close and really wanted to share this with everyone. We will have a video coming out here soon that will talk about how i built this and what i used to build it. My everyday job is a networking administrator and work a lot with servers, switches and other networking items. After looking into some of the cabinets out there I found them to be outrageous in price. So, I ventured to build my own and started with some aluminum extrusion and failed at that, then came up with the idea of a wall mount networking switch cabinet. Then I looked into some server rails and some other parts to build it all out. I installed a couple drawers, panels and mounted a central power station for controlling my air tank to air up, and my train horn (because why not) and my fridge I am installing.
This is the setup about 80% complete. We are installing a ¼ piece of plexi glass for the shelf on top but are wrapping it in rubber to give it a rugged surface to store items and keep them from sliding around. Once I have the video done and up I will link the video of the review and how I build it.
Ford Bronco Sport New Storage System Made From IT Networking Racks image01
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I continue to be a little jaded about how little customization there is from retailers for the BS. At least once a day I end up accidentally searching for a way to remove or fabricate something to get a piece of what's readily available for a full-size.
I even find myself on the lookout for an opportunity to trade to a Full-size, but I don't think I'd actually enjoy the vehicle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.