Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Gets Price Bumps On Various Trims, Accessories (fordauthority.com)

Set to go into effect on February 24th, 2021, the changes represent the first time that Ford has extended the price increases to some options and accessories.

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Price Increases
TRIM LEVELORIGINAL PRICENEW PRICE
Big Bend$28,320$28,420
Outer Banks$32,320$32,420
Badlands$32,820$32,920
Options
Class II Trailer Tow Package$495$545
18" Machined-Face Aluminum Ebony Black-Painted Wheels$595$645
Accessories
Liftgate Privacy Curtain$109$110
Center Console Vault$338$340
First Aid Kit$38$40
Assistance Kit – On-Road$59$60
Assistance Kit – Off-Road$179$210
Interior Bike Rack$238$240
Mudflaps Kit Front$339$340
Mudflaps Kit Rear$339$340
Mudflaps Kit Front And Rear$678$680
Fender Flare Kit I$499$500
Fender Flare Kit II$499$500
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Class II tow package is $395 on everything I've seen, the BL base price looks right to date (no increase on their Build and Price yet though?).

Anyway good grief, they already just raised prices $160 in December. But I have to admit, while I've always thought I was a pretty sharp customer, I've *never* had so much product information and pricing data at my fingertips ever before. Are these frequent little nibbling price increases common in the industry?

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Gets Price Bumps On Various Trims, Accessories (fordauthority.com)

Set to go into effect on February 24th, 2021, the changes represent the first time that Ford has extended the price increases to some options and accessories.

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Price Increases
TRIM LEVELORIGINAL PRICENEW PRICE
Big Bend$28,320$28,420
Outer Banks$32,320$32,420
Badlands$32,820$32,920
Options
Class II Trailer Tow Package$495$545
18" Machined-Face Aluminum Ebony Black-Painted Wheels$595$645
Accessories
Liftgate Privacy Curtain$109$110
Center Console Vault$338$340
First Aid Kit$38$40
Assistance Kit – On-Road$59$60
Assistance Kit – Off-Road$179$210
Interior Bike Rack$238$240
Mudflaps Kit Front$339$340
Mudflaps Kit Rear$339$340
Mudflaps Kit Front And Rear$678$680
Fender Flare Kit I$499$500
Fender Flare Kit II$499$500
Does anyone know if this will affect any that are already on order with a build date? I would think not...

OP
OP
Huntyeraws

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Class II tow package is $395 on everything I've seen, the BL base price looks right to date (no increase on their Build and Price yet though?).

Anyway good grief, they already just raised prices $160 in December. But I have to admit, while I've always thought I was a pretty sharp customer, I've *never* had so much product information and pricing data at my fingertips ever before. Are these frequent little nibbling price increases common in the industry?
$495 on non Badlands version vehicles for Tow Package

OP
OP
Huntyeraws

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Does anyone know if this will affect any that are already on order with a build date? I would think not...
I have one on order from a week and a half ago. I don't think that it should as it was the price that was agreed to at the time of order.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
The frustrating part is that the price keeps inching upward with no product on the lot to purchase.

This whole "sample mannequin, order and wait" product rollout model is a little discouraging when you're hyped and ready to buy. I've actually thrown my hands up twice to go purchase something else, but walked away from both after test drives.

Last edited:

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hundreds...thousands of Bronco Sports out there with pricing and *window sticker* online for everybody to see, so I don't think so. The previous $160 across-the-board price increase did not affect orders before that last order date in December, I expect the same will happen again here this time.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hundreds...thousands of Bronco Sports out there with pricing and *window sticker* online for everybody to see, so I don't think so. The previous $160 across-the-board price increase did not affect orders before those last order dates in December, I expect the same will happen again here this time.
Thanks, good point.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The frustrating part is that the price keeps inching upward with no product on the lot to purchase.
There's quite a few around my area if you want a base, maybe a BB, modestly equipped.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
There's quite a few around my area if you want a base, maybe a BB, modestly equipped.
My ideal configuration is OB + tow, no OB_pkg or 360_assist+, but I might consider a BB + tow + BB_pkg without 360_assist+. Base model not on radar as I definitely need the tow.

I am planning on talking to a local dealer tomorrow regarding ordering.

Last edited:

Gunther706

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just ordered my BL +BL with trailer tow and the CoPilot+ a few hours ago. Oddly enough, I didn't see a price increase on the tow package (MSRP was still 395), MSRP stayed at 32820 too.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
There does not have to be a bunch of BS in the wild. I assume all of the orders are showing Ford there is a lot of interest. A small bump like this probably does not mean too much to a prospective buyer but Ford probably sees an invitation to make a little more profit across the board of sales. This might offset the lower initial price to see if it is a go. From what I have read on this forum, I see it as a go. Just wondering how this BS might effect the B.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
There does not have to be a bunch of BS in the wild. I assume all of the orders are showing Ford there is a lot of interest. A small bump like this probably does not mean too much to a prospective buyer but Ford probably sees an invitation to make a little more profit across the board of sales. This might offset the lower initial price to see if it is a go. From what I have read on this forum, I see it as a go. Just wondering how this BS might effect the B.
I think it will greatly effect it. If this is what they do and how the manage the BS, the full size will be much worse. Grab some popcorn.