Greynoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I have a 2022 Bronco Sport BB. I am 80 years old and enjoying my Bronco. I no longer do the off-roading, but I enjoy reading about what you folks do to your Bronco's. I named my Bronco "Bluetooth" because it is Area 51 in color. Again thank you for the add, Greynoodle!
Sponsored

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a 2022 Bronco Sport BB. I am 80 years old and enjoying my Bronco. I no longer do the off-roading, but I enjoy reading about what you folks do to your Bronco's. I named my Bronco "Bluetooth" because it is Area 51 in color. Again thank you for the add, Greynoodle!
Hi from fellow BB Area 51 owner, on the 70s doorstep...

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Welcome! My first Sport was a ‘21 Area 51 Big Bend. I moved onto the Heritage Limited but I loved that color and that gas mileage.
As for off-roading, a group of us are going this weekend to Badlands Park Indiana tomorrow and one guy that is meeting us is from Ohio. We might talk you into it this summer. :giggle:

OP
OP
Greynoodle

Greynoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome! My first Sport was a ‘21 Area 51 Big Bend. I moved onto the Heritage Limited but I loved that color and that gas mileage.
As for off-roading, a group of us are going this weekend to Badlands Park Indiana tomorrow and one guy that is meeting us is from Ohio. We might talk you into it this summer. :giggle:
Thank you for the welcome!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Welcome to the party. We have no age limits!

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
2023 Big Bend. I have a Wrangler and a Gladiator. I truly love this little sport the most 1.5 has plenty of power and it is a blast to drive I am 70 yo and still have a little Hot Rod left in me. 235/65r17 Falken wild peak tires are great on the highway. It has 1700 miles and I did the first oil change. I have had many many 4x4s hot rods and trucks. I may just end up keeping this little ride for a long time. Good Luck to you

OP
OP
Greynoodle

Greynoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
2023 Big Bend. I have a Wrangler and a Gladiator. I truly love this little sport the most 1.5 has plenty of power and it is a blast to drive I am 70 yo and still have a little Hot Rod left in me. 235/65r17 Falken wild peak tires are great on the highway. It has 1700 miles and I did the first oil change. I have had many many 4x4s hot rods and trucks. I may just end up keeping this little ride for a long time. Good Luck to you
Thank you! I agree, they are fun to drive. Went to Texas last summer and ran 75 or 80 a good share of the time. Got 29.8 average for the round trip! That 1.5 turbo is pretty gutsy! Good luck to you, also.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Welcome Bob!.....and trust me...several of us are right behind you....Glad your here!

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
5 years behind you but still cars are my passion. Started in high school and still have the fire. The muscle car era was great. Ordered a new 69 GTO after Nam then to a 67 Vette 427. Whole bunch of cars, trucks and RV's since then. Just about every brand and vehicle it seems.

Wouldn't change my experiences or vehicles for anything. The Badlands is a great vehicle.

This is an outstanding forum with great participation, views, etc. Bob, you'll learn a lot here. As you know, at our age we can still learn, retention is another matter.
Sponsored