new member and new owner of 2023 Heritage Limited BS

BroncoWill

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi all. I am glad i found this group. I recently took ownership of a blue 2023 heritage limited BS. I live in Saint Augustine and will be able to drive it on the beach as it is allowed here. For now i am getting used to the SUV and am very pleased with it so far. I am getting 25 MPG around town so i am pleased with that. Added a decal to the hood and mud flaps and Floor mats inside.

I am retired and sold my corvette to get the BS. Admittedly a sad decision to make but i only have one garage bay available and will not store a car this close to the ocean outdoors. I am looking forward to learning a lot from the members here on this forum.
Ford Bronco Sport new member and new owner of 2023 Heritage Limited BS BDB728DA-C5C3-40CF-A05B-82D3941A6FA6
Sponsored

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Congrats. Since you are in Florida, you know what’s going to happen to your decal in that hot Florida sun. Since it’s white I hope it doesn’t fade or curl too quickly.

Last edited:

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Congrats and welcome from way down in south Texas!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hi all. I am glad i found this group. I recently took ownership of a blue 2023 heritage limited BS. I live in Saint Augustine and will be able to drive it on the beach as it is allowed here. For now i am getting used to the SUV and am very pleased with it so far. I am getting 25 MPG around town so i am pleased with that. Added a decal to the hood and mud flaps and Floor mats inside.

I am retired and sold my corvette to get the BS. Admittedly a sad decision to make but i only have one garage bay available and will not store a car this close to the ocean outdoors. I am looking forward to learning a lot from the members here on this forum.
Ford Bronco Sport new member and new owner of 2023 Heritage Limited BS BDB728DA-C5C3-40CF-A05B-82D3941A6FA6
Congratulations on your new ride! What a beautiful Bronco.

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Welcome!!! Your BS Heritage Limited is beautiful and I hope you enjoy it! they are great vehicles!

DesertRat19

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf Sportwagen, 2023 BS Badlands
Congrats, looks nice. What made you chose the limited? Did you consider any other trims?

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
Love that shade of blue. Those white wheels really set it off. Welcome from a Big Bend owner in Colorado!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Looks like the perfect beach vehicle. Much better than the Corvette on the beach I would assume.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Welcome thats a nice ride

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
2023 Big Bend. 2500 Trouble free miles. I am 70 y o and have owned over a 100 cars and trucks 400/500&600 horsepower vehicles and I just love this little Big Bend it’s an awesome little ride. WELCOME

OP
OP
BroncoWill

BroncoWill

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Congrats, looks nice. What made you chose the limited? Did you consider any other trims?
I liked the white roof plus as many options as they have available. The 2.0 motor was also attraction. leather seats and tow package along with all the electronics helped too. I am still adding stuff to it to “ trick it out” as much as I can. Guess I am hooked on the SUV Like most of the BS owners..

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Sweet child o mine..........."She's a beauty"

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I like the retro look of the white front grill.

Welcome aboard!

Txsurfer13

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Ltd
Peak Blue HL crew, rise up!

Nice to see another HL on here. I think Tigger (?) has a Yellowstone HL, but I haven't seen too many.

First tip: You'll notice when shopping for accessories that the industry seems to be unaware of the existence of our trim level, so far. Even FORD doesn't have 'Heritage Limited' as an option on many drop-down menus.

I even had to email the folks at the Bronco OffRodeo (a Ford event) and explain what the HL is, bc *they had never heard of it* 🤔

I say all that to say this: select Badlands when Heritage Limited isn't an option, do *not* select Heritage because you'll get options for the 1.5L models.

Other than than, welcome, and I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have with mine.

Ford Bronco Sport new member and new owner of 2023 Heritage Limited BS 20230402_144022
Sponsored