strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Long time Ford owner here. 1984 purchased a Bronco II that I had for 12 years. Now, after having had F150s, Escapes, Explorers in our family, my husband and I purchased a used 2021 Big Bend with 10,600 miles in Area 51 blue...my Bronco II has reincarnated!
No intention of off roading, just appreciating the styling, gas mileage, ease of handling, and GOAT mode for winter. Joined the forum for advice, information and sharing...
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Long time Ford owner here. 1984 purchased a Bronco II that I had for 12 years. Now, after having had F150s, Escapes, Explorers in our family, my husband and I purchased a used 2021 Big Bend with 10,600 miles in Area 51 blue...my Bronco II has reincarnated!
No intention of off roading, just appreciating the styling, gas mileage, ease of handling, and GOAT mode for winter. Joined the forum for advice, information and sharing...
Welcome! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that love to share their opinions. And some of us love hearing others' opinions too! :crackup:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Welcome! I traded up to a Badlands last year, but started out with your twin. I always got a lot of compliments on the color. Enjoy your new ride!

Ford Bronco Sport New 2021 Big Bend owner 20220521_152858

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Like Elegance, I also started with a ‘21 Area 51 Big Bend. Great ride and I agree with all your reasons. Those GOAT modes will eat up winter but I do have one small caveat. If you have the original tires, they do not do as well as some more aggressive road or all-terrain tires (and I recommend the latter).

Can you show us pics of the Sport and share what you named it?

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Welcome! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that love to share their opinions. And some of us love hearing
Like Elegance, I also started with a ‘21 Area 51 Big Bend. Great ride and I agree with all your reasons. Those GOAT modes will eat up winter but I do have one small caveat. If you have the original tires, they do not do as well as some more aggressive road or all-terrain tires (and I recommend the latter).

Can you show us pics of the Sport and share what you named it?
Likely will consider new tires as we get closer to winter. Would like to wait to take photos...we installed mud flaps the other day. Need it to be warmer to install the hood protector, window vent shades and rear bumper protectors we have waiting. We installed some interior items...mats for cup holders and cubbies, console organizer, and touchscreen protector. Waiting for delivery on cargo mat.
I hadn't really thought of a name...off the top of my head...probably Frisco or Cheyenne:like:

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Likely will consider new tires as we get closer to winter. Would like to wait to take photos...we installed mud flaps the other day. Need it to be warmer to install the hood protector, window vent shades and rear bumper protectors we have waiting. We installed some interior items...mats for cup holders and cubbies, console organizer, and touchscreen protector. Waiting for delivery on cargo mat.
I hadn't really thought of a name...off the top of my head...probably Frisco or Cheyenne:like:
As others said, "Welcome aboard" and good luck. Enjoy this forum -- it's fun reading the posts.

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ok, we can wait on the pics until the accessories are added but I’m sorry, naming your vehicle is a must to partake on these forums! :crackup:

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ok, we can wait on the pics until the accessories are added but I’m sorry, naming your vehicle is a must to partake on these forums! :crackup:
Then, I officially baptize our BS BB...Cheyenne!

Bro_Spo

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport | '14 Fusion | '63 Galaxie 500
You and Cheyenne are more than welcome here! Try not to let these Upgrade-your-ride types get to you. You've already got what I consider the coolest trim level :cool: and the sexiest color! 🖖 LOL!

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Hello @strckerie

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself, it's always great to see more members in the community.

Congrats on picking up your Bronco, sounds like it found a good home and we look forward to seeing some photos of your ride!

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You and Cheyenne are more than welcome here! Try not to let these Upgrade-your-ride types get to you. You've already got what I consider the coolest trim level :cool: and the sexiest color! 🖖 LOL!
Just the few accessories we have planned will be enough for us, purely functional and basic. At our age, we are not easily swayed:crackup:

R W NORRIS New Mexico

Big Bend
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
"At your age"!! Now let's not get to personal, but I am 72 and I put accessories on my BS BB. Tell us of mods and by the way, just how far over that hill are you? LOL

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Welcome aboard . . . This is the vehicle for us elders (goes where we want without needing a ladder to climb in/out) who don’t need to pose in the mall parking lot, “no body puts Baby (Bronco) in a corner”.
Sponsored