New 2 bronco owner

ltelmo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 Heritage and 1 Outer banks
I decided to get a bronco sport and I ended up getting lucky and getting 2 of them. My wife liked my Outer Banks so much she claimed it and I traded her 2020 escape in on a big bend one. So far they both are awesome. having driven 300 miles today averaging 31 mpg. A lotto questions here on space or room inside. I am 6'6" tall and 400 lbs and I am very comfortable with great leg room and 10 " headroom to spare. The seats are well Ford which to me as a big man are the weak spot as they are a bit narrow and hard but do offer pretty good support. I came over from a AWD chevy Equinox which had a 2.4 motor and the 1.5 ford is just another level. In my opinion it is a fantastic balance powertrain. My wife's escape was same 1.5 but it always felt a bit overpowered in the escape but the broncos size I think fits better. I got lucky in the fact that my dealer had received both units only hours before I bought. I got a Carbonized gray Outer banks which my wife stole from me and cactus gray big bend which is now mine and is quite nice also. Big jump up from escape and equinox. I am very lucky to get 2 with the way things are at moment with a great dealer and great trade ins
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I decided to get a bronco sport and I ended up getting lucky and getting 2 of them. My wife liked my Outer Banks so much she claimed it and I traded her 2020 escape in on a big bend one. So far they both are awesome. having driven 300 miles today averaging 31 mpg. A lotto questions here on space or room inside. I am 6'6" tall and 400 lbs and I am very comfortable with great leg room and 10 " headroom to spare. The seats are well Ford which to me as a big man are the weak spot as they are a bit narrow and hard but do offer pretty good support. I came over from a AWD chevy Equinox which had a 2.4 motor and the 1.5 ford is just another level. In my opinion it is a fantastic balance powertrain. My wife's escape was same 1.5 but it always felt a bit overpowered in the escape but the broncos size I think fits better. I got lucky in the fact that my dealer had received both units only hours before I bought. I got a Carbonized gray Outer banks which my wife stole from me and cactus gray big bend which is now mine and is quite nice also. Big jump up from escape and equinox. I am very lucky to get 2 with the way things are at moment with a great dealer and great trade ins
Very smart to get a his and hers Bronco sports these vehicles don’t have memory seats .

OP
OP

ltelmo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 Heritage and 1 Outer banks
Yeah it wasn't planned but its working out good. The outer banks definitely is a nice highway cruiser but the big bend is growing on me the Cactus gray paint I like as it kinda seems to mold its self to the sunlight and clouds during the day

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Nicely done.....congrats

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Lets see some pictures

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Hehe, we had his and hers escapes, and I would love a Bronco sport myself....maybe I still will at some point grab a Badlands, but my eye is currently leering to a Maverick....
Sponsored