Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I

They gave me $525 off msrp, Just about every dealer around (south Jersey) only has 1 or two base Broncos anything else is listed as in transit.
Lots of Big Bends (no bb package) available in Central Jersey
Sponsored

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
I bought my Big Bend because it was needed, could not wait to order, so no negotiation. I did not haggle with the dealer and gave them their price. Of course I looked at a lot of dealers in my area. It came with the tow and cargo packages plus a full tank of gas. Less then $30,800 out the door including tax, plates and GAP insurance since I put nothing down on February 9th, 2021.

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I didn't have to negotiate the "new'" discount, they were offering $1518 off MSRP, plus $1200 more discount coming off of the mannequin program in 54 days and counting...plus whatever rebate and/or financing deals that would be available when we can complete the sale...in 54 days. (Of course the current rebate/financing deals expire March 31.)
For my BB with BB pkg, tow package, fabric and rubber floor mats, and rubber cargo tray had MSRP of $32,235. Dealer knocked off $1,318 and before the current $500 bonus cash rebate and 0.9% financing for 60 months. I thought that was a pretty good deal for a new model that is hard to get and not many in inventory right now.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
For my BB with BB pkg, tow package, fabric and rubber floor mats, and rubber cargo tray had MSRP of $32,235. Dealer knocked off $1,318 and before the current $500 bonus cash rebate and 0.9% financing for 60 months. I thought that was a pretty good deal for a new model that is hard to get and not many in inventory right now.
That's a good deal in my book!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
That's a good deal in my book!
I was quite pleased. I had XPlan pricing with me...never pulled it out. They beat the XPlan pricing without even having to say a word or deal - they put the price in at $500 below invoice. I heard that this dealer has a reputation of no haggle fair pricing at their other brand dealership. Sure enough, they have it here too. Because of it, they get volume sales.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I was quite pleased. I had XPlan pricing with me...never pulled it out. They beat the XPlan pricing without even having to say a word or deal - they put the price in at $500 below invoice. I heard that this dealer has a reputation of no haggle fair pricing at their other brand dealership. Sure enough, they have it here too. Because of it, they get volume sales.
I ORDERED BL + BL on Feb 9 loaded up with trailer package, co-Pilot 360 Assist, 17" Steelies and more. MSRP of $38,835. X-Plan pricing for same vehicle is $37,543 so approximately $1,300 savings. Plus if X-plan pricing is used "Dealer and Handling" fee is capped at $100 so I will save an additional $500 or so off of the normal DNH that dealers usually charge. My dealer also confirmed to me via text that current finance incentive (.9% APR for 60 months and $500 cash back)will apply but may be replaced by incentive in place at time of delivery if it is better.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I ORDERED BL + BL on Feb 9 loaded up with trailer package, co-Pilot 360 Assist, 17" Steelies and more. MSRP of $38,835. X-Plan pricing for same vehicle is $37,543 so approximately $1,300 savings. Plus if X-plan pricing is used "Dealer and Handling" fee is capped at $100 so I will save an additional $500 or so off of the normal DNH that dealers usually charge. My dealer also confirmed to me via text that current finance incentive (.9% APR for 60 months and $500 cash back)will apply but may be replaced by incentive in place at time of delivery if it is better.
That sounds like a very nice deal and the same plan about current or better potential finance rate and/or rebate was also offered to me at the time of order. ? Whichever was better would apply at the time of delivery.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That sounds like a very nice deal and the same plan about current or better potential finance rate and/or rebate was also offered to me at the time of order. ? Whichever was better would apply at the time of delivery.
Mine would not promise anything about current or future rebate/financing incentives.

:-(

Of course they were VERY encouraging there'd be the same or even better such offerings in 2 months, LOL. Probably true, but still....I just want that $500 from the current Ford offer, but my deal is pretty unbelievable as-is.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Tried to work on a deal for two different mannequin cars and both are 'required' to sell $1,500 worth of Yakima roof racks. WTH is that garbage. One dealer (horrible, in Shelby, NC) wouldn't take off the $500 incentive, wouldn't honor x-plan, wouldn't remove $500k carpet protection, and after we agreed on a price [msrp] then told me about the $1,500 accessories and $600 doc fees...buh bye.

The other, a 4k mi car, also has $1,500 in accessories but at least they'd do about $1,300 off MSRP...but can't bring myself to pay that for a 4k mi car - though they were throwing in a 3rd party lifetime powertrain warranty. And at least they didn't have any bs fees.

Still looking for a white Big Bend if anyone finds one...w/ big bend package. If not...any idea on realistic order timelines --- dealers tell me anywhere from 8 weeks to "summer".

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tried to work on a deal for two different mannequin cars and both are 'required' to sell $1,500 worth of Yakima roof racks. WTH is that garbage. One dealer (horrible, in Shelby, NC) wouldn't take off the $500 incentive, wouldn't honor x-plan, wouldn't remove $500k carpet protection, and after we agreed on a price [msrp] then told me about the $1,500 accessories and $600 doc fees...buh bye.
Sounds like they think they have an unattainable unicorn on their hands. Yes, they order/install all that junk on their mannequins -- in my dealings I couldn't keep those things, but they weren't forcing them or any of that other add-on junk on me either. Wow -- terrible! The only additional to my agreed upon sale price I am paying are tax, title, reg., inspection, whatever my initial insurance will be, and a $75 "documentation fee" I argued with a little bit, but that I understand is not wholly unreasonable. I would have pushed it to the wall and walked if I wasn't already getting a great deal -- and it wasn't already on the lot.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Sounds like they think they have an unattainable unicorn on their hands. Yes, they order/install all that junk on their mannequins -- in my dealings I couldn't keep those things, but they weren't forcing them or any of that other add-on junk on me either. Wow -- terrible! The only additional to my agreed upon sale price I am paying are tax, title, reg., inspection, whatever my initial insurance will be, and a $75 "documentation fee" I argued with a little bit, but that I understand is not wholly unreasonable. I would have pushed it to the wall and walked if I wasn't already getting a great deal -- and it wasn't already on the lot.
Best thing I did was walk (and i was royally pissed with them and they knew it) --- chased town 5 other stores within about 500 miles all morning, last one had the EXACT car I wanted being built, to be delivered next month, put a deposit on it and good to go. Guess it was meant to be! But just FYI, avoid Classic Ford (Shelby, NC) at ALL COSTS .... most shady store I've ever dealt with. Not to mention they knew a day earlier I was coming to look at it (an hour away) and it was filthy inside and out...dirty exterior, dirt stains all over the interior...it was GROSS -- but matched the look/feel of the stores as well. Feel bad Ford has these people representing them.
Sponsored