Need Suggestions for our Maverick steel wheels

KYBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We're almost to the end of our Maverick steel wheel journey, but I need some help from you folks. I'm trying to find the best option for a center cap to cover the currently exposed hubs. We want the lug nuts to remain exposed, because we like the look of that, but just want a simple black cap to cover the hub assembly.
Ford Bronco Sport Need Suggestions for our Maverick steel wheels Tis's White Shoes.JPEG
What's your suggestions????
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

FakeCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
I love the steelies on the Maverick but they look even better on the bronco sport!

Last edited:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
We're almost to the end of our Maverick steel wheel journey, but I need some help from you folks. I'm trying to find the best option for a center cap to cover the currently exposed hubs. We want the lug nuts to remain exposed, because we like the look of that, but just want a simple black cap to cover the hub assembly.
Ford Bronco Sport Need Suggestions for our Maverick steel wheels Tis's White Shoes.JPEG
What's your suggestions????
Order 4 first Edition black center caps . That would look đź‘€ good .
Ford Bronco Sport Need Suggestions for our Maverick steel wheels C1B7DB17-ACB7-4AFC-8399-26C611798128
Ford Bronco Sport Need Suggestions for our Maverick steel wheels F21A3845-D168-4420-958F-510681313B8C

OP
OP
KYBronco

KYBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks, the trouble is the outside diameter of the wheel hub is around 70mm and the inner diameter is around 63.5 mm. The hub assembly does come through the steel wheel enough that flat center caps don’t work, it’s going to require a bit of raised center cap.
Sponsored