JamessKirkk

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’ve been looking everywhere online for the best roof platform for my BS OB. I like the rhino platform mostly because they’re the only manufacturer to offer a ladder that will work for the BS. Love the look of the ladders on the defenders/4Runners and could really use some help. Thanks!
Sponsored

D-Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Honda S2000
To know what would be the best platform for you, we need to know what kinds of activities you want to do with it. Bikes? Canoe/ kayak? Off-roading or overlanding? I have a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform and love it!

OP
OP
JamessKirkk

JamessKirkk

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
To know what would be the best platform for you, we need to know what kinds of activities you want to do with it. Bikes? Canoe/ kayak? Off-roading or overlanding? I have a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform and love it!
Looking to put a kayak on top and travel across the country with it. Would love to take it camping with a little off roading (worried about my car lol) and I’d love to, as corny as this sounds, lay out on top of my car and watch the skies. Did you install the rhino rack yourself? I’d love to hear more about it!

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek