DavePop

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Navigation took me down dead end roads twice yesterday, Amy suggestions?
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
if you're talking about the Ford Nav I don't have Amy suggestions. I've had the Ford system for 10 years with none of that crap.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Use something else. The built in nav seemed like an attractive option but it does a lot of dumb stuff compared to my Garmin's routing. I haven't used the nav lately so I also haven't put the Garmin in the Bronco but I would find a way if I was going to regularly use it.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Use something else. The built in nav seemed like an attractive option but it does a lot of dumb stuff compared to my Garmin's routing. I haven't used the nav lately so I also haven't put the Garmin in the Bronco but I would find a way if I was going to regularly use it.
Likewise honestly with carplay, google and apple maps, nav wasn’t even on my list. Plus ford wanted $150 to update the nav in my edge. Um….hell no ford…….google and apple update for free.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Navigation took me down dead end roads twice yesterday, Amy suggestions?
On my fusion I had nav issues, tech told me sometimes just pulling the card and putting back will take care of it. Eventually just made the switch to using my phone all the time. Works well enough with android connect

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Likewise honestly with carplay, google and apple maps, nav wasn’t even on my list. Plus ford wanted $150 to update the nav in my edge. Um….hell no ford…….google and apple update for free.
Yeah, this is the first car I have ever had with built in navigation. I was willing to try it instead of having that extra screen mounted on the dash. If you know in advance where you're going and know not to turn off onto the dumb side streets and byways the Ford nav sends you on, it can be a nice tool. It isn't just my comfort and familiarity with the Garmin, it just doesn't work as well. Even the POI search is way less robust.
Sponsored