Jchaney45

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Been awhile since I’ve been on here so here is the latest on our( my wife’s ) ride .
Oversized rhino rack that everyone told me would not fit actually came out really good . Custom made brackets for the 52inch light bar and rear lights .

happy with it so far. We are going to do a custom bumper with limb risers next, just trying to work with a fabricator to make sure it’s perfect.
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 1585AB3C-229C-4E78-896C-C5B7743065C2
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 6E2B9BB5-D6F5-4A23-BD37-725B70C14CDA
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 82CDC701-0C6C-4A99-BD3F-3C2DA85D7541
Sponsored

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Wow looks awesome! Love the red “R” in the front Bronco emblem. The roof rack fits it really well too. I like how the lights are tucked underneath it in the front. Great build!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Been awhile since I’ve been on here so here is the latest on our( my wife’s ) ride .
Oversized rhino rack that everyone told me would not fit actually came out really good . Custom made brackets for the 52inch light bar and rear lights .

happy with it so far. We are going to do a custom bumper with limb risers next, just trying to work with a fabricator to make sure it’s perfect.
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 1585AB3C-229C-4E78-896C-C5B7743065C2
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 6E2B9BB5-D6F5-4A23-BD37-725B70C14CDA
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added 82CDC701-0C6C-4A99-BD3F-3C2DA85D7541
Looks great, that was what I almost switched to since my Yakima got back ordered. I did get a small antenna on Amazon so I could get mine further back... Really helps with the extra wind noise.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZK5IRN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Ford Bronco Sport My wife’s car only .... oversized Rhino Rack added PXL_20211003_140134261

OP
OP
Jchaney45

Jchaney45

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow looks awesome! Love the red “R” in the front Bronco emblem. The roof rack fits it really well too. I like how the lights are tucked underneath it in the front. Great build!
For sure , I just wanted to have it extended out front for the lights.

WarHorse1B

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks! It looks awesome I hope we have a good aftermarket support for the sport!

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Bumper you say? Now that is exciting. That is for sure on my when the cash comes in list. Very interested to see what you come up with for sure! Is it safe to say a skid plate will be incorporated? Stiffer springs for the weight or using aluminium?

Good luck!!

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape

Looks great!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
225/65/17-MT
I’m waiting for a better lift then rough country to come out before we go bigger, I think some company will be able to figure a higher lift than 1.5 inch
Are you going to be doing a lot of off-roading? I think waiting is a good idea. They were first to the gate, but besides height, better kits will become available.

And if it is a daily driver, compare that to how much off-road use it will get.

Remember to always apply Newton’s Third Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Basic premise modify the vehicle to its use especially once you start working with its basic physical properties.

Space your wheels outward to gain tire clearance and a wider stance, and you increase stress on your wheel bearings. Install larger, heavier tires and you decrease your braking effectiveness and increase stress on steering components. Modify your suspension for greater travel, and you force your axles and driveshafts to flex farther as well, with detrimental effects on CV joints and boots.

Modifying, yes. Just keep in mind why it is being modified and the effects those modifications will have on the basic engineering of the vehicle.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Are you going to be doing a lot of off-roading? I think waiting is a good idea. They were first to the gate, but besides height, better kits will become available.

And if it is a daily driver, compare that to how much off-road use it will get.

Remember to always apply Newton’s Third Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Basic premise modify the vehicle to its use especially once you start working with its basic physical properties.

Space your wheels outward to gain tire clearance and a wider stance, and you increase stress on your wheel bearings. Install larger, heavier tires and you decrease your braking effectiveness and increase stress on steering components. Modify your suspension for greater travel, and you force your axles and driveshafts to flex farther as well, with detrimental effects on CV joints and boots.

Modifying, yes. Just keep in mind why it is being modified and the effects those modifications will have on the basic engineering of the vehicle.
There is also a chance Ford could deny any suspension warranty issues that would normally be covered.
Sponsored