My tires on my brand new vehicle are discontinued!?

OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Now I'm debating just getting 4 new tires since no one has my current ones locally, plus I can add the insurance so when this undoubtedly happens again it will be covered.

Seeing the price of these is so high, I could probably get better tires for the price.
Sponsored

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Costco carries Michelin. If you’re a member or know of a member Costco customer service (operator) can search other stores and see inventory at the district warehous.e

Last edited:

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I know Discount Tire can get this tire for you. In California they are called America’s Tire.
Ford Bronco Sport My tires on my brand new vehicle are discontinued!? 61DA8BAC-D659-4397-9700-D8B0E0D37C43
Not the same tire

primacy Tour A/s is not the same as primacy A/s

I have them on my vehicle. My dealer and the local tire shops both can get them . I replaced one a couple of months ago do to sidewall damage. $249.30 total including mounting balancing and disposable of the old tire .Local Ford dealer gave me the best price from the 3 quotes I got.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Not the same tire

primacy Tour A/s is not the same as primary A/s

I have them on my vehicle. My dealer and the local tire shops both can get them . I replaced one a couple of months ago do to sidewall damage. $249.30 total including mounting balancing and disposable of the old tire .Local Ford dealer gave me the best price from the 3 quotes I got.
Can't believe how expensive these are. And hard to find around here. Apparently this size isn't common.