Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello!
I purchased a BS OB through my dealer on January 15th. I've since received a VIN and i've done the "Owner Registration" option that comes up when you attempt to track the vehicle on ford's website. However when I click my reservations and orders on the ford website nothing comes up. Any clue how I can make it show up?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Hello!
I purchased a BS OB through my dealer on January 15th. I've since received a VIN and i've done the "Owner Registration" option that comes up when you attempt to track the vehicle on ford's website. However when I click my reservations and orders on the ford website nothing comes up. Any clue how I can make it show up?
Same here, and no emails from Ford, either. VIN was obtained by dealer. 'Order confirmed' status in the Ford tracker since 12/12. You can add your VIN into your online profile/vehicle list, but still doesn't show as an order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JackisDunn

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here, and no emails from Ford, either. VIN was obtained by dealer. 'Order confirmed' status in the Ford tracker since 12/12.
Do you have a production date?

OP
OP
JackisDunn

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No production date officially, but I've prepared myself mentally that it may be in April.
Weird.... Like I said, I ordered January 15th and my dealer said that he's seeing a delivery date in the week of March 30th.

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Weird.... Like I said, I ordered January 15th and my dealer said that he's seeing a delivery date in the week of March 30th.
Go with what he says... others have commented that your dealer's system is basically "real time" versus what we can see/track.
Sponsored