My new sticker

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Having fun making some stickers for my Sport. I'm carrying a few around in case I run into a Bronco
in the Target parking lot. I'll just stick it under the wiper.

Ford Bronco Sport My new sticker Bronco sticker
Very cool...Target? Come on man how about Lowe's or Home Depot or Bass Pro or like MGM? Red Rocks? Lake Mead? Just kidding with ya those are nice.

OP
OP

rickmorton

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
gotcha...luxury mall crawler. makes sense. Nevada is beautiful.
Actually, one of the reasons I got it was so I could take some of the dirt roads that might lead to some places to fly my drone. Many head off the highway to the river, gorges, etc. Then I saw it came with street tires, so I haven't done that.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Actually, one of the reasons I got it was so I could take some of the dirt roads that might lead to some places to fly my drone. Many head off the highway to the river, gorges, etc. Then I saw it came with street tires, so I haven't done that.
haaa all good, I weave sarcasm like soft yarn. All kidding aside I would bet the street tires would do just fine on some dirt roads on a dry day for what you are after. The equipment in the vehicle should get it done. I wouldn't suggest extreme soft sand but most of the rock I've seen out that way should be no big deal if you drive safely. We've hiked a lot of the area out that way.

OP
OP

rickmorton

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
"A dry day"! We haven't had ANY appreciable rain in three years. Truly.
And my friends have also said the tires would be fine, but I'm still wary of it. Don't want to go "off roading", just down one of our dirt, rocky roads.

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm here in Nevada too! Hopefully I'll be one of those lucky ones to get one of those stickers!