Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
2 weeks old . Vehicle fits my lifestyle perfectly. Off-road grocery getter that’s honestly quite quick. My biggest gripe so far is the turn in. Steering weight is great , but truck is completely nose heavy. You must lose a ton of speed to make turns.

Coming from a 2016 wrx - you have to anticipate your turns ,which takes some getting used to.

That being said it’s a jacked up Subaru, with a wrx motor, and a much better transmission. Living in Michigan I can’t wait for the snow. Also can’t wait to pull my atv up north with it , and visit my in-laws. In their off road paradise.

Really nice ride. That fits my needs perfectly.

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 1CF05C63-15C5-41CF-BD1D-26F8A4017D29

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 0ADE146F-B9D5-484D-B3ED-DA61D8668639

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 2FC9D36E-00B2-413C-B8D9-CADFAD0C6F8D

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride AD169F68-A719-4473-B4FF-577A2FB7DD88
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's like new NEW. Still had protective tape on the pillars. Looks great. Photos don't do the cyber orange enough justice. A lot of folks think it's yellow...nope it's an electric orange all day.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Went to Lake Arrowhead last weekend, the Badlands is definitely not a carver on mountain roads, it was fully loaded and had all kinds of power, and as you said, it doesn't turn in. I started trail breaking to get it to turn, its also tippy. On the other hand, the Badlands did do well at the off road area.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
I have a track tuned SVT Mustang and a Raptor. Neither one of those behaves like the other, go figure.

Great looking Badlands OP!

OP
OP
Bronco(maybe?)

Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's like new NEW. Still had protective tape on the pillars. Looks great. Photos don't do the cyber orange enough justice. A lot of folks think it's yellow...nope it's an electric orange all day.
Pics are from the test drive. Bought it that night. The color looks yellow in direct sunlight. Much darker at night.

tylersmart

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jetta
Dang. That's exactly what I ordered. Just makes me a bit more jealous seeing the pictures. I'm curious when this one got ordered, built and shipped given it looks so new.

Regardless, congrats on the buy!

OP
OP
Bronco(maybe?)

Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Dang. That's exactly what I ordered. Just makes me a bit more jealous seeing the pictures. I'm curious when this one got ordered, built and shipped given it looks so new.

Regardless, congrats on the buy!
Thanks for the kind wishes!

I was in the market and almost pulled the trigger on a cx-30 turbo. Someone ordered this particular sample and bought a f-150 instead. Wanted to test drive a badlands before buying the Mazda.

Just lucked out. I was giving it one more week of attempting to test drive the Ford.

Felt the baby bronco would fit my needs better with 2 dogs and a daughter.

That being said the Mazda was a much nicer street vehicle. Handled like a sports car. The 6 speed transmission was the big downer.

OP
OP
Bronco(maybe?)

Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a track tuned SVT Mustang and a Raptor. Neither one of those behaves like the other, go figure.

Great looking Badlands OP!

Yes sir. Street carving will be saved for my twin turbo 300zx.

OP
OP
Bronco(maybe?)

Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Couple of updated pics. Minus the the shipping protection. So far tint and off road cross bars. I know the factory bars are too close
(contemplating adding new custom attachment points for them). I think they look sweet. I have oem all weather, craven speed stubby, and a shackle hitch receiver all on the way. Want to do a light bar and interested in a tire upgrade. But I might wait and do a lift first.

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 58427068-9DC4-4B51-81F8-76FC410FD993

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 233C966B-1502-4513-82DE-56EA3A737E43

Ford Bronco Sport My new ride 0DDFA102-670F-4E0F-897F-5EC0E11ADF09
Sponsored