-the obligatory Bronco badge to balance out the Ford badge on the tailgate
😬

Added at time of ordering:
-tech package
-tow package
-cargo shelf
-rubber mats
-protective trunk liner

I did also buy front & rear mudflaps from the dealership but they don’t fit with the fender flares. The FF’s do also kinda extend down like a mud flap though.

I have done 2,000km in my first month of ownership and I absolutely love it. The water beads dancing around on the hood while driving are a bit distracting though, haha.

You might also be able to see from the photos that Area 51 does look different depending on the conditions, direct sunlight, shade, evening, overcast etc. No regrets getting A51 though, I like it a lot.

I plan to decide on some bronze wheels and get some chunky shoes on her as a future upgrade.

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 37BAC660-27D4-4029-8DE4-638E26E13F77

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 8418CCA2-F05D-4341-8B33-28E7F5B39598

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods A02FF325-AB52-4F02-92C9-83D42C940BD2

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods AB77D037-B29E-4957-8A5F-924E7C8F8582

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 01240672-431A-4B8C-A0ED-6CAAE007A58B

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods B88A3E94-4A18-44FB-B70D-4E44FB4B41A2

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 474E739D-ED26-454C-82AF-4C889A11D42C

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 6525ADE7-FBF3-42DF-B83A-3A83F132F105

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 6DB5B113-D00D-4D63-ABE5-B09AFE177D5E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Loganpowers47

Outer Banks
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I just took delivery of my area 51 obx last week! I had ordered the same bronco logo you have on the rear. Can I ask how you adhered it?

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just took delivery of my area 51 obx last week! I had ordered the same bronco logo you have on the rear. Can I ask how you adhered it?
I actually didn't do it. The place that applied my ceramic coating did it for me prior to the coating : )

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
That’s really cool, I want to get those vinyls/stickers for the letters too, but I’m worried about screwing it up, and I also can’t decide what color to go with. It’s a toss up between Velocity Blue (the color of my BS, and Eruption Green)

The only things I’ve done to my BS in the week that I’ve had it are all weather floor mats, bug guard, and mud guards. I’m getting the front windows tinted tomorrow.

I would’ve gotten the ceramic coating, but my dealer charges enough for it and with the hassle I went through when I got it on my Escape, I decided not to do it again.

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ahh okay,, maybe there's a tutorial somewhere. Yours looks great by the way!
Thanks! I should have said that I do know that my badge came with double sided 3M tape on it, so that was the means by which it was stuck on before the ceramic coating.

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s really cool, I want to get those vinyls/stickers for the letters too, but I’m worried about screwing it up, and I also can’t decide what color to go with. It’s a toss up between Velocity Blue (the color of my BS, and Eruption Green)

The only things I’ve done to my BS in the week that I’ve had it are all weather floor mats, bug guard, and mud guards. I’m getting the front windows tinted tomorrow.

I would’ve gotten the ceramic coating, but my dealer charges enough for it and with the hassle I went through when I got it on my Escape, I decided not to do it again.
Thank you! The vinyl overlays weren’t difficult really. The key for me was using a credit card when applying, to help with no bubbles.
What hassle did you have with your Escape ceramic coating?

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
I have had my new OB for one month now. The things I did to it so far;

-Air Design fender flares
-Air Design body mouldings
-Rough Country 20” LED light bar
-BlackVue dashcam
-professionally applied “System X Diamond SS” ceramic coating
-front & rear bronze lettering overlays
-bronze overlay for the Ford badge
-aftermarket Outerbanks badges
-screen protector (Amazon)
-centre console organizer (Amazon)
-personalized licence plate
-the obligatory Bronco badge to balance out the Ford badge on the tailgate
😬

Added at time of ordering:
-tech package
-tow package
-cargo shelf
-rubber mats
-protective trunk liner

I did also buy front & rear mudflaps from the dealership but they don’t fit with the fender flares. The FF’s do also kinda extend down like a mud flap though.

I have done 2,000km in my first month of ownership and I absolutely love it. The water beads dancing around on the hood while driving are a bit distracting though, haha.

You might also be able to see from the photos that Area 51 does look different depending on the conditions, direct sunlight, shade, evening, overcast etc. No regrets getting A51 though, I like it a lot.

I plan to decide on some bronze wheels and get some chunky shoes on her as a future upgrade.

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 37BAC660-27D4-4029-8DE4-638E26E13F77

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 8418CCA2-F05D-4341-8B33-28E7F5B39598

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods A02FF325-AB52-4F02-92C9-83D42C940BD2

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods AB77D037-B29E-4957-8A5F-924E7C8F8582

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 01240672-431A-4B8C-A0ED-6CAAE007A58B

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods B88A3E94-4A18-44FB-B70D-4E44FB4B41A2

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 474E739D-ED26-454C-82AF-4C889A11D42C

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 6525ADE7-FBF3-42DF-B83A-3A83F132F105

Ford Bronco Sport My new Outerbanks with a few mods 6DB5B113-D00D-4D63-ABE5-B09AFE177D5E
We ordered the 2023 Hot Red Pepper. Love your ride!

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Thank you! The vinyl overlays weren’t difficult really. The key for me was using a credit card when applying, to help with no bubbles.
What hassle did you have with your Escape ceramic coating?
Well when they did it the first time, they didn’t take all the bugs off the front end when they applied it, then they left drip marks on the doors, so it all had to be redone. There was something else I believe but I forgot what it was, but that whole experience was enough for me not to bother with it again with my BS.

AltoAlto

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
This is so cool! I might steal all these ideas if my Alto Blue OBX ever shows up.

Any thoughts on the Dash cam? Easy install, good video quality?

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well when they did it the first time, they didn’t take all the bugs off the front end when they applied it, then they left drip marks on the doors, so it all had to be redone. There was something else I believe but I forgot what it was, but that whole experience was enough for me not to bother with it again with my BS.
Ugh what a nightmare.

I had my salesman take my BS to the CC place for me, prior to me picking her up.
So it had only about 20km on the clock when it went in, so no excuses for a less than perfect base with which to work.
I’m really happy with it and a tad obsessed with it not being touched 🤣

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is so cool! I might steal all these ideas if my Alto Blue OBX ever shows up.

Any thoughts on the Dash cam? Easy install, good video quality?
I love the dash cam but I can’t speak to the install as I had a car place do it for me, at the same time as my light bar install.

It’s cool to have it and the quality is absolutely top notch. However you do have to be careful I guess as it’s not only going to record something that is someone else’s fault but your own fault too. Haha. I drive mostly rural roads so I got it for wildlife captures and such like.
Sponsored