DeepSea

Outer Banks
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have been looking for a new car for months. I just moved to Katy, TX and was waiting to close on my house so I could finally purchase a new vehicle (driving 2 kids around in a 2002 convertible Mustang GT wasnt gonna fly). I was really set on the Subaru Outback as I deal with the same question that a lot of men my age deal with- what is a car that gets decent mileage during my long work commute, is safe and spacious for my family, is decently priced, but doesn’t sacrifice my manhood? After visiting 2 dealers in my area over a couple of weeks, it was apparent that I would not be getting an Outback any time soon due to dealer inventory issues. I stopped by the ford dealer just to see if they had any Bronco Sports. The sales guy told me no but as I started to leave, 3 Bronco Sports pulled in, being delivered from the factory. I checked with my sales guy and 1 of them was available so I bought it on the spot. So here it is, my Bronco Sport Outer Banks-standard dealer order, purchased for about $1k under msrp.

Ford Bronco Sport My New BS Outer Banks CD7873AC-9989-4E9E-B4D3-EF358EFA02BC
Sponsored

Whatheheck

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco sport, 21Mustang GT
Looking good !
We bought ours in similar way, we ordered one in August this year and grew impatient. Our sells person called us three weeks ago and said we just got two in this morning.
By time we got there one was sold so we grabbed the other one, also for MSRP.
BTW, the Mustang GT will fly, but not with two kids ?

Last edited:

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking good !
We bought ours in similar way, we ordered one in August this year and grew impatient. Our sells person called us three weeks ago and said we just got two in this morning.
So this is a 21 in Rapid Red? It looks so good, mine is ALWAYS covered in desert dust so I forgot how awesome it looks in that color cleaned up. I have a 22 Badlands being built next week (trade in the OB) but Rapid Red not available for 22, so it’s Hot Pepper Red, which I have not seen. Worried about that…
I have been looking for a new car for months. I just moved to Katy, TX and was waiting to close on my house so I could finally purchase a new vehicle (driving 2 kids around in a 2002 convertible Mustang GT wasnt gonna fly). I was really set on the Subaru Outback as I deal with the same question that a lot of men my age deal with- what is a car that gets decent mileage during my long work commute, is safe and spacious for my family, is decently priced, but doesn’t sacrifice my manhood? After visiting 2 dealers in my area over a couple of weeks, it was apparent that I would not be getting an Outback any time soon due to dealer inventory issues. I stopped by the ford dealer just to see if they had any Bronco Sports. The sales guy told me no but as I started to leave, 3 Bronco Sports pulled in, being delivered from the factory. I checked with my sales guy and 1 of them was available so I bought it on the spot. So here it is, my Bronco Sport Outer Banks-standard dealer order, purchased for about $1k under msrp.

So this is a 21 in Rapid Red? It looks so good, mine is ALWAYS covered in desert dust so I forgot how awesome it looks in that color cleaned up. I have a 22 Badlands being built next week (will trade in the OB) but Rapid Red not available for 22, so it’s Hot Pepper Red, which I have not seen. Worried about that…

OP
OP
DeepSea

DeepSea

Outer Banks
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking good !
The Mustang was my dad’s he tried to give it to me but I gave it back ca
So this is a 21 in Rapid Red? It looks so good, mine is ALWAYS covered in desert dust so I forgot how awesome it looks in that color cleaned up. I have a 22 Badlands being built next week (trade in the OB) but Rapid Red not available for 22, so it’s Hot Pepper Red, which I have not seen. Worried about that…

So this is a 21 in Rapid Red? It looks so good, mine is ALWAYS covered in desert dust so I forgot how awesome it looks in that color cleaned up. I have a 22 Badlands being built next week (will trade in the OB) but Rapid Red not available for 22, so it’s Hot Pepper Red, which I have not seen. Worried about that…
yea that’s the 21 outer banks in rapid red

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Congratulations Joey! So glad you had a good experience receiving your Bronco. Love the color, enjoy the road!
Sponsored