RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It looks like the white Badlands is the only version without contrasting Bronco Sport badging on the back... does anyone know if there's a way to order it with black badging? I'd rather no resort to Plastidipping this when I get it...
Black badging on the grill/tailgate is exclusive to First Edition trim
Sponsored

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
Black badging on the grill/tailgate is exclusive to First Edition trim
Been seeing the black badging/grille is also what appears on the Base trim. Wonder if it is the same or different than the FE.

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Been seeing the black badging/grille is also what appears on the Base trim. Wonder if it is the same or different than the FE.
I guess there wouldn't be anything stopping one from ordering the black badging part, and installing themselves. I just think it would look a lot better than resorting to Plastidip...

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
I guess there wouldn't be anything stopping one from ordering the black badging part, and installing themselves. I just think it would look a lot better than resorting to Plastidip...
Agreed. Wonder how tough it will be to swap out. Would prefer to get the officially black finished badges from the factory rather than try to plastidip or paint on a brand new car.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I see this now too. Hadn't noticed it before. Cross off another unique feature for the "fully loaded" trim. :rolleyes:
Sponsored