My Bronco got it's leg in a cast

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hit a nasty screw on the way to work this morning. Guess I'm upgrading to all terrains sooner than I thought :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco got it's leg in a cast IMG_20210811_153947530_HDR
Dang man be well! Can it be patched? My son did the same took about half a day to have the tire company fix it. Unless you really wanted a reason to get ATs?

OP
OP
Kraken

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Dang man be well! Can it be patched? My son did the same took about half a day to have the tire company fix it. Unless you really wanted a reason to get ATs?
They said it was too far into the sidewall to be safe

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco got it's leg in a cast IMG_20210811_083339055_HDR

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know Falken are the standard but I've liked the P-Zeros on my Mustang, so I'm giving these a try. Pirelli Scorpion AT+, they have a great snow rating. I'll have them Friday

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco got it's leg in a cast Pirelli-ScorpionATPlus_lg_super
Yep my brother in law has those on his F150 and does a lot of trail/snow/hunting and they look dang sharp. Good tire I don't think you will regret them.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Those Pirelli's look great for WI, but 265 is all you can get for the 18" rims on my OB. That is a bit disappointing but seems typical of that odd wheel configuration.
Sponsored