My BB is coming together nicely.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Love the light bar. I’m interested in a nudge bar without lights myself but don’t want to have to weld or fabricate just want to pop it on.

Funky358

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Looks GREAT! Do you have a lift and or bigger tires? Where did you get the black bronco letters and would you recommend them?

OP
OP
JTAV8R

JTAV8R

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks GREAT! Do you have a lift and or bigger tires? Where did you get the black bronco letters and would you recommend them?
Yes, it has the Rough Country lift and a set of BF Goodrich 245-70-17 tires. The Bronco came with white letters on it. I was not a huge fan of them, so I purchased a kit of black vinyl letters to augment them a bit and mute them.

OP
OP
JTAV8R

JTAV8R

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Love the light bar. I’m interested in a nudge bar without lights myself but don’t want to have to weld or fabricate just want to pop it on.
This one is from Rough Country (https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-nudge-bar-51040c.html?find=2021-ford-bronco-sport-4wd-759082)

I wont lie and tell you it was easy to install. You have to take the entire front of the Bronco off the vehicle. Once off you can mount the steel mounts to the frame. You also will need to cut two 4" x 1/2 inch slits in the lower valence to allow the mounting bracket to pass through. It then mounts using 4 bolts to the nudge bar. All in all, it took me about 3 hours to install in my garage.

Ford Bronco Sport My BB is coming together nicely. Bronco 1

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This one is from Rough Country (https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-nudge-bar-51040c.html?find=2021-ford-bronco-sport-4wd-759082)

I wont lie and tell you it was easy to install. You have to take the entire front of the Bronco off the vehicle. Once off you can mount the steel mounts to the frame. You also will need to cut two 4" x 1/2 inch slits in the lower valence to allow the mounting bracket to pass through. It then mounts using 4 bolts to the nudge bar. All in all, it took me about 3 hours to install in my garage.

Way out of my skill set lol. But maybe if I find one I’ll have my car guy do it lol. I think a bar would look cool.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
any rubbin with the 70 series tires? i'm getting new rubber this weekend (245/65/17) and was really contemplating a 70 series .....

nice build!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yes, it has the Rough Country lift and a set of BF Goodrich 245-70-17 tires. The Bronco came with white letters on it. I was not a huge fan of them, so I purchased a kit of black vinyl letters to augment them a bit and mute them.
I dig the darker out front letters with the white borders and the Flag on the side doors:’P

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

The real question is, where did you buy the mod to turn your BS into a hovercraft?

YFD_322

Outer Banks
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Do you think there 247/70s can fit without the lift? Any rubbing? Maybe just at full?
Sponsored