Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ah, so you’re saying I SHOULDN’T have had my 2021 Badlands destroyed in a freeway crash last month? ;-/

When I ordered the 2022 replacement, I set my expectation that I’ll get it in time for my birthday in late April. It’s “scheduled for production” the week of Dec. 6, so there’s hopefully enough wiggle room that I’ll be pleasantly surprised instead of massively disappointed.

I miss my 2021 every day (and I hope I’ll be happy with Hot Pepper Red instead of Rapid Red).
Based on photos i prefer it! I was actually pretty stoked to see it ... we have a classic silver bs but ordered the eruption green fullsize so we will see how that goes hahaha
Sponsored

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Based on photos i prefer it! I was actually pretty stoked to see it ... we have a classic silver bs but ordered the eruption green fullsize so we will see how that goes hahaha
There's a 2019 Ranger at the dealership in Hot Pepper Red, and I've seriously driven out there at least five times to look at it and wrap my brain around what it might look like on a BS. I keep reminding myself that the size of the Ranger makes that a LOT of orange/red and the Badlands I ordered will be black from the window line up. Plus I have door moldings I ordered for my destroyed one (but hadn't yet installed) that will hopefully still work on the new one and will break up the color nicely.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
keep reminding myself that the size of the Ranger makes that a LOT of orange/red and the Badlands I ordered will be black from the window line up.
Many of the 'unique' colors that look great on the Sport -- Cactus Grey, Area 51, Cyber Orange -- look terrible on the Mav and/or Ranger for those reasons. The Sport's shape and black/dark grey trims open up a lot of color options which don't look nearly as good on larger or 'chunkier' vehicles.

Similar effect with the FJ Cruiser come to think of it.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I would have loved some kind of green option in the sport! That fullsize is gonna look sawheet!
Yea well... if that day ever comes... i already have dealerships calling me about order backouts but none have been what i consider acceptable .. wrong model. Wrong color. Wrong price. .. all of them have a "market adjustment" which is fine ... but if im gonna pay the extra im gonna be a little more picky
Sponsored