Multiple non promotional Bronco Sport pictures found on Instagram

weekndr

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
Great find. I'm surprised there isn't more interest in the Sport. Granted, I would be in line for a 2 door if my lease wasn't up in JAN. But still, I think they look sharp. And love the Cactus Grey photo - reaffirms my decision.

OP

Petes

First Name
Petes
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Great find. I'm surprised there isn't more interest in the Sport. Granted, I would be in line for a 2 door if my lease wasn't up in JAN. But still, I think they look sharp. And love the Cactus Grey photo - reaffirms my decision.
My lease is up in February! I really want a 2 door but do not want to extend my lease until they are widely available. I currently drive a 19 Jeep Cherokee, so I’m used to a smaller SUV type. I’m not much of an off-roader but do enjoy the ability to drive to trial heads, driving on I paved roads with little worries etc.

I’m seriously thinking of a lease on a Sport (in Cactus Grey too), I also think they look really sharp. Once that lease is over then switch over to a 2 door or see what the Bronco line has to offer then.

weekndr

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
My lease is up in February! I really want a 2 door but do not want to extend my lease until they are widely available. I currently drive a 19 Jeep Cherokee, so I’m used to a smaller SUV type. I’m not much of an off-roader but do enjoy the ability to drive to trial heads, driving on I paved roads with little worries etc.

I’m seriously thinking of a lease on a Sport (in Cactus Grey too), I also think they look really sharp. Once that lease is over then switch over to a 2 door or see what the Bronco line has to offer then.
I think it's not a bad thing to wait on the 2 and 4 door Bronco.
They are almost completely new.
Let them iron out first generation car issues, and expand the options list.
The sport is 80% escape, so that lends to a more reliable experience out of the gate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Administrator Photos, Videos, Build Journals 9