Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello Huy.

As I mentioned in my first post since we get vehicles prior to release so we always do with Portable Old School for now until you the dealer has specs. We use an Alignment plate and digital c/c gauge w Accu/Level kit. several on the market we have a high quality one investment is about $900.00

But soon as Bronco Sport arrive at dealer they should have all the data/specs for alignment racks.

Independents will take a few months for sure.

Chris Mangum
MAD Industries

YaleMaier

Badlands
First Name
Yale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Mustang GT
Hi MAD Industries,

Love the build! I will surely be taking inspiration from it as I look to build up my own Bronco Sport. I have a question about the fifteen52 Traverse MX wheels. I found them on fifteen52's website, but I am unsure as to what bolt pattern/application the Bronco Sport has. Are the Traverse MX wheels on your build available for purchase or is this an upcoming product from fifteen52?

Thanks! Once again, love the build.

Yale

OP
OP
MAD Industries

MAD Industries

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi MAD Industries,

Love the build! I will surely be taking inspiration from it as I look to build up my own Bronco Sport. I have a question about the fifteen52 Traverse MX wheels. I found them on fifteen52's website, but I am unsure as to what bolt pattern/application the Bronco Sport has. Are the Traverse MX wheels on your build available for purchase or is this an upcoming product from fifteen52?

Thanks! Once again, love the build.

Yale
Give them a call not sure they have the bolt pattern in stock yet, I told them to get ready for orders so I hope they ordered

17x8 +38 5x108 Bolt Pattern

Office 213.373.1552 let them know We sent you over .

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I just saw on Rigid's facebook page that they are starting to fabricate lighting mounts for the Bronco Sport. See https://www.facebook.com/RigidIndustries/
That is good news. Maybe that also means that other accessory builders are starting to look at offerings for us.
Sponsored