First Name
Karisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Bronco Sport
Hey!

Thank you all for the awesome support while my teammate and I embark on this rad journey! I wanted to give you a little bit more info on how our training and such has gone with testing out my rig!

So I have a first edition BS and LOVE it! We are not shy to trying it out on every terrain and condition possible!

I have over 21,000 miles on it and we just passed the one year mark for delivery! We have driven it in deep snow back roads, icy highways, sandy ocean beach, deep water crossings (not over air intakes), off-road courses, track drivers skills days, and recently competed in our first time speed distance rally! Third place woo! We haul two little girls in the backseat almost always and currently have no mods on vehicle!

We have had two instances where we have needed repair, I took the wrong line on an off-road course and caused a major dent in the tone ring, this interrupted many sensors and Ford needed to replace the axle due to where the tone ring is located.. totally my fault. Second we recently had some misfiring in the engine that was fixed by replacing a cracked spark plug and a coil. With both of these issues I was able to still drive to the service station and was never stranded. we have throughly enjoyed this BS and are so stoked to continue to see what it can do! Better to test it now than in the rally! Next up on our adventures will be sand dunes!! Excited to air down and see how stuck we can get and then how unstuck we can get! Thank you again for your support and following us along on the journey!

Ford Bronco Sport More Details on Team Baby Bronco Competing in the Rebelle Rally E59EB48E-F662-49FB-80E3-CA6A68BAF730
-Karisa
@teambabybronco
www.teambabybronco.com

Ford Bronco Sport More Details on Team Baby Bronco Competing in the Rebelle Rally 514EBB70-8955-4794-ADBA-AD8EF1B6B2D5
Sponsored