artlee17

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
On the vehicle settings under "Windows" it says you can hold the lock button on the fob down for 3 seconds to close the windows and moonroof (if applicable). I tried this and it closed the windows but the moonroof stayed open. I have the Badlands with the Badlands package. Does it work for anyone else? I'm asking because my wife has left the moonroof open over night twice already and we've only had it for 3 weeks. Lol
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
On the vehicle settings under "Windows" it says you can hold the lock button on the fob down for 3 seconds to close the windows and moonroof (if applicable). I tried this and it closed the windows but the moonroof stayed open. I have the Badlands with the Badlands package. Does it work for anyone else? I'm asking because my wife has left the moonroof open over night twice already and we've only had it for 3 weeks. Lol
It doesn't say anything about the moonroof on this in the Manual (Global Opening And Closing (if equipped) p. 88).

OP
OP

artlee17

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It doesn't say anything about the moonroof on this in the Manual (Global Opening And Closing (if equipped) p. 88).
I was referring to this. Seems to give the idea that it should work.
Ford Bronco Sport Moonroof Not Auto Closing 20210406_132617

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
My OB has the same screen. I just checked, the windows can be closed with the fob. It doesn't close the moonroof.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Looks like Ford needs to update the Sync 3 software for the BS.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Honestly I hope you resolve your issue. I opted no moonroof/badlands package. Had a challenger with a moonroof and that's what started a series of window/electrical issues. The challenger doesn't have a B pilar so the windows seal to the upper trim. When opening a door it drops half an inch. The moon roof started acting up with issues closing then opening then all of the above. Before long the door windows both started doing the same.
Granted that was a dodge issue but my buddy the mechanic said, the more stuff that moves, it's just more stuff that goes wrong.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Honestly I hope you resolve your issue. I opted no moonroof/badlands package. Had a challenger with a moonroof and that's what started a series of window/electrical issues. The challenger doesn't have a B pilar so the windows seal to the upper trim. When opening a door it drops half an inch. The moon roof started acting up with issues closing then opening then all of the above. Before long the door windows both started doing the same.
Granted that was a dodge issue but my buddy the mechanic said, the more stuff that moves, it's just more stuff that goes wrong.
You can get the badlands package with no moonroof?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You can get the badlands package with no moonroof?
I apologize, I probably didn't state that clearly, I did not order a badlands package so I could avoid the moonroof. I swear I saw somewhere that was an option but I can't confirm that part. Sorry if I was confusing. My experience with moon roofs, I'd rather not have one and nothing else in the package was a deal breaker must have. I went simple. Badlands sport with tow package, cargo management, and 235 tire option. Minimal options.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I apologize, I probably didn't state that clearly, I did not order a badlands package so I could avoid the moonroof. I swear I saw somewhere that was an option but I can't confirm that part. Sorry if I was confusing. My experience with moon roofs, I'd rather not have one and nothing else in the package was a deal breaker must have. I went simple. Badlands sport with tow package, cargo management, and 235 tire option. Minimal options.
I think you can get the OB and BB with their nameplate packages with no moonroof.

OP
OP

artlee17

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Very familiar. My other vehicle is a Challenger with a moon roof. Lol. I never really use it in that car though so I haven't run into any problems with it yet.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
You can now.
I've seen this stated a few times but when I go to the build site there is nothing that verifies that.
Does anyone have any info on this?
Sponsored