Dave H

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Her 21 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, My 21 Escape SE
Ordered my wife's BS in March and received it in September. She loves it. We ordered splash guards and fender flare kit 1. The factory left the splash guards off the front because (learned this later) you cannot have splash guards and the fender flair kit. I did not notice they were missing when we picked. I contacted my salesperson and was told you cant have both. He spoke with the owner who said they had credited off the invoice and sent me a printed copy. I sent it back to him showing I was charged for both. No response. I contacted Ford directly and was told I had to go thru the dealership. I tried to get them to understand it was their software that allowed me to order it this way, crickets from them (fyi for 2022 you cannot order it this way). The funny part is when I pull up the vehicle up in my ford pass it shows it with both. So now All I can do is vent and enjoy driving the BS (when my wife's lets me). The BS is a GREAT SUV but Ford has forgotten what customer service is and its a shame. With very little effort on their part they could of sent me what I paid for, the front splash guards and I would have been happy. Instead I am a customer who loves the vehicle my wife got and dislikes service of the company who made it..........
Sponsored

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford customer service is absolutely horrible in my experience. Just sympathize with you until you go away.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
We've owned Ford automobiles for nearly a decade, and have had pretty good luck with Ford CS. I guess it's hit or miss.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Depends on the Dealership . I too have no problems with my Dealer , they go out of their way to make us happy .

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I remember when we were ordering ours the dealer told us we could not order both. So far our dealership has been good with any request.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We've owned Ford automobiles for nearly a decade, and have had pretty good luck with Ford CS. I guess it's hit or miss.
I've owned nothing but Ford vehicles since I was 15, around 6 decades and had good luck with them. Only had one need for CS and the dealer handled it quickly and professionally.

It's not Ford that's your problem, it's your dealer.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
Dave H…first of all, they are all telling or giving you incorrect information. We received our outer banks in March, after waiting several months. We ordered both the Bushwacker fender flairs and splash guards. It came with all four splash guards…see picture.
Ford Bronco Sport Missing Splash Guards and the worse response from Ford, not Happy 4BE7D523-0CFE-414C-8479-7533549FAF31

DSM

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
With putting on the fender flares on mine I had to cut the splash guards and file them down until they fit right. You just have to modify the two on the front behind the tire.
Sponsored