are you missing?

• Total voters

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Please select from the above items. This is not a place to bash or argue, simply a collection point for 'missing parts' which may help others voice concerns to Ford/dealers to resolve common problems. Please keep it civil, this was requested as a way to organize issues.

Dealer build Badlands Area 51. Ordered January 2021, built April 29, Delivered May 7. Oversize tires, Tow package. Everything appears to be installed upon build, first sync update installed. Second sync update on a thumb drive ready to upload. No issues so far (knocks on wood)
Sponsored

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Poll needs to be more in main stream , with only 20 voters , it seems many are not seeing it .

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Poll needs to be more in main stream , with only 20 voters , it seems many are not seeing it .
Well it should appear in New posts every time someone responds. Or quite simply, 5 people had issues, two didn't receive roof rails, and 18 either haven't received their vehicle or have no issues yet. That's pretty standard for cars so far as I'm concerned. The poll is basically stating what I expected. Yep a few people got hosed, but realistically...it's a small group who are missing minor cosmetics, and nobody thus far is missing more serious parts. And a lot of people would like to have a sport in their driveway, engine cover, no engine cover...either way. Social media always seems to magnify an issue when a person is upset, and three other people are equally upset...suddenly everyone must be upset, but the other 240,000 people get lost in that.

Last edited:

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I didn't order ahead but managed to be in the right place at the right time to pickup an Iconic Silver Big Bend with the power and heated seat package. The invoice showed roof rails but they did not ship with the vehicle and I am to pick them up in two weeks. Similarly, the engine cover and hood insulator are missing and I am currently fighting that battle. Ford is going to have to make me whole in order to get a positive survey back from me.

rms34208

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2013 SEL
I didn't order ahead but managed to be in the right place at the right time to pickup an Iconic Silver Big Bend with the power and heated seat package. The invoice showed roof rails but they did not ship with the vehicle and I am to pick them up in two weeks. Similarly, the engine cover and hood insulator are missing and I am currently fighting that battle. Ford is going to have to make me whole in order to get a positive survey back from me.
I,ve checked several Big Bends, not seen insulation in the hood is it an accessory add on item?

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I,ve checked several Big Bends, not seen insulation in the hood is it an accessory add on item?
If that turns out to be the case, I will order the insulation but not the engine cover. But I think it is ridiculous to cheap out like that and my Ford survey will reflect that as well.
Sponsored