Mid April Builds..... BL with premium... B&O stereo sounds great. Opposite of what I read before buying

Gone Postal

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco Sport
The B&O sound system is excellent, I have no complaints at all. It sounds much better than the system in my 2019 F150. My only complaint with the system is the nanny that won't let me change albums while driving.
Sponsored

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
The B&O sound system is excellent, I have no complaints at all. It sounds much better than the system in my 2019 F150. My only complaint with the system is the nanny that won't let me change albums while driving.
I'll second that. Took me a little while to figure out that that's what was going on. At first I thought it was a glitch in the system. Then I figured out it wouldn't let me browse my catalog of music while driving.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
There just has to be something different with these B&O systems in the different vehicles. I really wish that a couple of people could get together with their BSs and compare. Preferable someone that thinks their system is junk and someone who thinks it is great.

I am also wondering if the B&O system would benefit from a hardware upgrade (new speakers) as much as the stock system. I think I saw one post/picture of a claimed B&O where the magnet/construction of the speaker did not look like a high quality unit. Maybe someone will bite the bullet before mine arrives.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ford Bronco Sport Mid April Builds..... BL with premium... B&O stereo sounds great. Opposite of what I read before buying giphy

One of my favorite go to lines that most do not understand!

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
This. Either your system is toast or you need hearing checked. Even with windows open zero need to go past 12. You comment cranked to 20? I want to say you might have blown your speakers as well.

I just traded a Mercedes Benz with Burmeister stereo... Bronco Sports stereo sounds as good 8f not maybe better.
I cant imagine cranking it up to 20. It would be painfully loud for me and painfully obnoxious for anyone nearby.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I recently did speakers on base model and a badlands. The base model and the b&o use the same speakers.
I’ve never seen an auto manufacturer share the same speakers before between the lowest trim and the highest trim and just add an amp and a few more base model speakers. Kinda grimey.
On a side note, if you put in sound mat or something similar you can get rid of the awful buzzing in the b&o system doors. The door interior is plastic on plastic causing the buzz.
Sponsored