Gadget

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I am only 50 miles into driving my new '22 BS Badlands, but one thing I cannot figure out is why the instrument cluster shows the correct temp (96 today), but the media display always says 65 degrees. Where is that number coming from? My phone also shows 96 degrees today. I reset the car clock via GPS, but that didn't do it either. (I do not have GPS in my Badlands, but the clock is set via GPS) Thanks!
Sponsored

Chadwick

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
On the left hand side, the screen is showing the setpoint of your air conditioning.

The outside air temperature is further to the right.

-Keith.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I am only 50 miles into driving my new '22 BS Badlands, but one thing I cannot figure out is why the instrument cluster shows the correct temp (96 today), but the media display always says 65 degrees. Where is that number coming from? My phone also shows 96 degrees today. I reset the car clock via GPS, but that didn't do it either. (I do not have GPS in my Badlands, but the clock is set via GPS) Thanks!
You will find that the media display shows the temperature that your climate control is set to. If you turn on the passenger side, you will have it displayed on both upper corners.

Ford Bronco Sport Media screen always shows it is 65 degrees outside 823F273E-7E78-4970-9CF7-5C564E8E21D5

FYI This from a video I took before I completed my set up.

Last edited:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ha! Of course! Man I feel dumb. Lol. My "gadget" handle is in danger of being revoked! Thanks for the awakening.
Don’t. There’s a lot to get used to in learning & seeing on a new vehicle. Until I went through this one with the sales guy at the dealer, I didn’t realize where half the stuff I’d been looking for (& not finding) on the explorer was found. & I’m reasonably enough tech savvy, I mean it’s just a touchscreen & steering wheel button interface for the two screens right.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Don't feel bad OP. I was seeing "Lo" in the upper corners, and it took a while for me to figure out that meant that my temperature setting was turned all the way down!

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr