BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So when I got my BS BL originally, I was in for service on my F150 and couldn't believe the dealer had a BS BL (base no BL package etc) so I jumped on the opportunity and drove it home that day (this was in september of last year)

Fast forward to this week and a different dealer somehow had a 2022 fully loaded BS BL Red pepper metallic with every option boxed ticked sitting on the lot.

Welp I pick her up tomorrow!

Ford Bronco Sport Luck of the gods apparently IMG_0229.JPEG
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So when I got my BS BL originally, I was in for service on my F150 and couldn't believe the dealer had a BS BL (base no BL package etc) so I jumped on the opportunity and drove it home that day (this was in september of last year)

Fast forward to this week and a different dealer somehow had a 2022 fully loaded BS BL Red pepper metallic with every option boxed ticked sitting on the lot.

Nice! Awesome! Enjoy! The BL seem to be few & bar between thin on the ground for any of them around here for sure.

OP
OP
BigPhatPaulie

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks! Yea its the first fully loaded badlands I have seen up here. Crazy we are so close!

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks! Yea its the first fully loaded badlands I have seen up here. Crazy we are so close!
Small world indeed & can’t be too far apart no matter where in Alberta you are. Do you see many BS’es around yet where you’re at?
I’ve seen a couple BL on the streets here & there, & one on a lot that was special order. I drove an OB when I ordered mine.
But around me? My neighbors actually bought an A51 BB & there’s a CG OB on the other side of my neighborhood, but they’re still few & far between. Dealers can sell every one they can get their hands on though.

OP
OP
BigPhatPaulie

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Small world indeed & can’t be too far apart no matter where in Alberta you are. Do you see many BS’es around yet where you’re at?
I’ve seen a couple BL on the streets here & there, & one on a lot that was special order. I drove an OB when I ordered mine.
But around me? My neighbors actually bought an A51 BB & there’s a CG OB on the other side of my neighborhood, but they’re still few & far between. Dealers can sell every one they can get their hands on though.
I just realized it doesn't say I live calgary. I have seen quite a few OB's around here and a good amount of BB's as well. BL's are pretty rare and I don't think I have seen one with the optional wheel on it like this one

Reactions: MJE

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah looks awesome that a really nice one. Right place right time that is good luck. A loaded badlands on lots pretty much impossible to find anywhere.

OP
OP
BigPhatPaulie

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah looks awesome that a really nice one. Right place right time that is good luck. A loaded badlands on lots pretty much impossible to find anywhere.
Its also the first red one I have seen locally. Loving it so far

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I ran into an owner yesterday on my way out of work and spoke to them and asked their opinion of the car. They loved it! They had a base model Rapid Red. Loved the red color. Really looking forward to see my Hot Pepper Red looks like in person. I've seen only base models in my area. No BL yet from what I've seen. When mine comes in, I may be the only BL owner in all of Northern Arkansas. Really keeping my eyes open for these cars. They look sharp!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I ran into an owner yesterday on my way out of work and spoke to them and asked their opinion of the car. They loved it! They had a base model Rapid Red. Loved the red color. Really looking forward to see my Hot Pepper Red looks like in person. I've seen only base models in my area. No BL yet from what I've seen. When mine comes in, I may be the only BL owner in all of Northern Arkansas. Really keeping my eyes open for these cars. They look sharp!
Fun suv to drive you will enjoy . Good luck
Ford Bronco Sport Luck of the gods apparently AF887027-B909-47C9-86F0-A1A7F5F5B9F1

Ford Bronco Sport Luck of the gods apparently 1DF5893C-80CE-4A40-9AE3-5C7C43DCDBD0

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I'm curious, Was there a dealer markup? The dealer here in Albuquerque added $5,000 dealer markup to the MSRP on a Badlands. They said Carmax was buying them and selling them for $6,000 more. I saw a used one at Carmax that was $6,000 more than the MSRP on a new one.

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend

if i could change one thing about my big bend you and i would be swapping rims

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'm curious, Was there a dealer markup? The dealer here in Albuquerque added $5,000 dealer markup to the MSRP on a Badlands. They said Carmax was buying them and selling them for $6,000 more. I saw a used one at Carmax that was $6,000 more than the MSRP on a new one.
I live in albuquerque and told rich ford and power ford go BUCK themselves... Chalmers was and is only one not doing markups

OP
OP
BigPhatPaulie

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No Markup here in Canada (at least none in my city)
Sponsored